Broken (Horror Game - Looking for pixel artist and editors!)

Dagsin

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hi! Dagsin here from Velocity Games.

I'm posting in attempt to find people to help me out with developing my RPG Maker horror game. Inspired by games like Ib, Mad Father, and Witch's House, I want to develop "Broken" into something reminiscent of them. I would develop the project on my own, but unfortunately my art and music skills quite lack. The story is mostly developed, complete with twists and turns.

What "Broken" is about:

Broken is about a little girl who has forgotten her memories, except for a bloody face and her own name. She explores the mansion she believes is her home in search of her lost memories. More info on *******.

I have a few screenshots. I used Celianna's tileset. 

So I'm needing a pixel artist to create the sprites and tilesets and an editor (maybe two) to proofread and help re-word the dialogue and messages. Although I originally planned on making this game freeware, if I can get everything in the game to be original content then I will go commercial with it. (Which means you'd to be entitled to some of the  profit.)

Thank you for reading! I hope to get some assistance for this project.

Please add my on skype: skarx5

Or email me at dagsin@yahoo.com

*******: https://www.*******.com/user?u=543224

Last edited by a moderator:

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm approving this, but your thread is not tagged correctly. Please re-read the rules & guidelines thread and edit your post accordingly.

Dagsin

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses

Dagsin

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Bumping again. Demo coming out soon!

Last edited by a moderator:

STORMFATH3R

Developer
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey I'm really interested in this project I make ambient music and do sound design. Let me know if you already have an composer.

Thanks, Seshi

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
There seems to be a lot of open/unused space in a few of the maps I've seen in your video. I'd take a bit longer look at the maps in Mad Father (I love this game, too) to see how the maps there are constructed. The maps there are tighter and more concentrated. It really brings the atmosphere together.

This project seems very interesting to me and I'm in love with the character's concept. 

If you shoot me the dialogue/messages, I'll try to proof-edit them.

Enn

I want to eet sum frozun yogert.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Horror, eh? And you need an editor? Sign me right up! I love the English language and proper execution of writing!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

New starting map, hope it's better than the first.
new evolutions coming soon:ewink:
Oddball wrote on The_Sarah's profile.
Today: started the Army HQ. I opted for a bulky, heavy design.
Did YOU know that "$game_switches[55] = true" and "$game_switches[055] = true" do completely different things, and you should never leave a zero in? I didn't. :p
mzActor2.png mzSF_Actor2.png, mzSchoolActor2.png added!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xetnal