efeberk

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Turkish
Primarily Uses
Whenever i want to look some mv resources, i just see broken urls. Is it normal or do i have problem with my phone?

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
that depends on the URL. There have been at least two other english RM forums originally hosted by fans that have been discontinued, and any link going to post in those forums can no longer work. Additionally, some japanese sites were closed as well.

Some of those resources have been made available in other links, but no one goes through the entire archive to change the old links. Your best bet is to keep looking on different link lists until you find one that contains current links.

Additionally, if you're talking not about links but about forum attachments here, then the space available per user is limited and some people have deleted older pictures - in that case you have no choice but to ask the poster here for a new link.

It might still be a problem with your phone as a lot of the links should still work - but we can't tell unless you give us examples of which links you're talking about.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Phew, sleep all day, awake all night. I don't know what to draw tonight!

Does that count as poetry? ..Is there a super fast way to test my creations in RPG Maker? Has anyone played the new Pokémon games? I'm itching to buy it but I don't think my husband will want me to after he finds out how much I spent on Christmas!
When can we get this?
RPG Maker MZ Saturn.png
Saturn port when?
I'm new to rpgmaker mv, link me some good stuff to learn.
Finally, I have graduated from college and now I can put a lot more work into my game, after having not worked on it for the better part of a year.
post so i can change my profile picture ^^

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kingjui7