JeffPAWA

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
Hey Kinerex,

Great game i loved playing it, and i've made a let's play of it, I've started this little serie where I play RPG games on friday and you're the first game i've picked!

If you want to see it here you go: https://youtu.be/yH_Diy4Q7Cw

It'll be released this friday June 5th but you'll see it in advance

(if you don't want to it's ok also :p )

So, loved your character, your system (although seeing the JP more clearly would be nice), the nice progression and drawings.

Music is ok, lot of it is copywrited so you might want to look into that if possible.

Also found a bug when you sell the armor of the captain, I think is called, it gives a butt load of money :p

The rest is really nice for what i've played and I hope this is not your last game!

Last edited by a moderator:

Kinerex

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hey Kinerex,

Great game i loved playing it, and i've made a let's play of it, I've started this little serie where I play RPG games on friday and you're the first game i've picked!

If you want to see it here you go: https://youtu.be/yH_Diy4Q7Cw

It'll be released this friday June 5th but you'll see it in advance

(if you don't want to it's ok also :p )

So, loved your character, your system (although seeing the JP more clearly would be nice), the nice progression and drawings.

Music is ok, lot of it is copywrited so you might want to look into that if possible.

Also found a bug when you sell the armor of the captain, I think is called, it gives a butt load of money :p

The rest is really nice for what i've played and I hope this is not your last game!
Hey, boss! Thanks for such a nice review, and even more so for playing my game on your Youtube feed! I definitely appreciate that and will most certainly promote it on my Facebook, etc. I am glad you found Brotherhood as enjoyable as you did!

Rest assured I am not done making games! The next game I will be working on I am all ready gathering resources for :) one of these resources will be original music :D which I could not afford for Brotherhood, unless someone was willing to do it for free for me lol but thanks a lot, again :)

Alistair

Treasure Hunter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'll try it out :)

QwestFrost

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
Awesome game! I liked it a lot. Perfect story, incredible gameplay.

By the way, what are the scripts you used in battle? They look so good.

Kinerex

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Awesome game! I liked it a lot. Perfect story, incredible gameplay.

By the way, what are the scripts you used in battle? They look so good.
Thank you so much! The script I use for battle is Battle Symphony mixed with Moghunter and a few other scripts for presentation :)

Again, I'm glad you liked it!

Leng12

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
When I enjoy playing a game, I really want to spend tons of time playing it.  (I hate demo)  Let us know when you release this game.

Kinerex

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
When I enjoy playing a game, I really want to spend tons of time playing it. (I hate demo) Let us know when you release this game.
Leng, you'll be the first to know!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Eh... just the three of us killing mosquitoes and collecting them. Current kill count: 14.
Been watching videos about IRS phone scammers. Some really scummy people in the world.
Is the "2 status updates per 24h" still in effect?
My first attempt at Pixel Art :blink::) (I have no idea what I'm doing but I'm doing it)
Plugin instructions: *exists*
Plugin: What did he say? *error*

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rikuto