Browser play renders wordwrap differently?

Misery

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Meow
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Gah, I've wasted hours getting it all on single lines, and seem to need to waste more hours (because, of course, the plugin isn't apparently compatible with that thing where you only stop at a vertical line, because suddenly it thinks returns are extra spaces...) - and I'm seriously supposed not to be annoyed at this? How many others before me went through this nonsense, and how many will in the future just because Kadokawa can't be bothered to implement basic features (I shall complain to them as soon as I find out how...)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I have a really hard time keeping all these goodies secret til December... but I swear, it is worth the wait!
Working on a Premium version of my minimap plugin that will have advanced functionalities such as drawing a Terrain map based completely on the users tilesets, whatever they may be, and drawing minimap radar icons automatically based on texture of the event the note is applied to.
Psttt come look, this is the secret technique to tenderizing steaks, it makes it extra beefy. :rwink:

pixeldailyaxemeatsheild.gif
#screenshotsaturday update, featuring vaporwave angels lol
Lil' sketch I drew of Nico di Angelo :)
The spooky boi himself ♥
Nico sketch by Artemis Yates.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
torsbein