Indsh

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
So i'm deploying my game for browser play and its currently playable but im seeing changes.

atm i'm pretty sure one plugin and common events are not running, but this is what I have noticed before getting on the second map.

I just want to know generally what changes when you export for browser, are there common issues? are they fixable? What are the most likely things to be effected?

Cheers

Poryg

Dark Lord of the Castle of Javascreeps
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Czech
Primarily Uses
RMMV
There are always possible issues, since for example Chrome and Firefox use different Javascript interpreters. But nowadays there shouldn't be too large of problems. If you open the dev tools (Ctrl+f12 on Chrome) and go to the console, are there any errors?

Indsh

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
@Poryg thanks for that, there are some errors for me to check but im seeing that the main thing im noticing actually happens with every deployment. What would stop common events from working when the project is deployed?

Poryg

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Czech
Primarily Uses
RMMV
After-deployment plugin bugs perhaps? Since I can't see the error, there's really nothing else I can say.

Indsh

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js:1 Failed to load resource: net::ERR_UNSAFE_REDIRECT
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[vuex-class] passing the 2nd argument to `namespace` function is deprecated. pass only namespace string instead.
d @ bindings.js:22
VNbl @ app-store.ts:7
i @ bootstrap:88
Nrbm @ guest.png:1
0ZzE @ popper.vue?389e:1
0 @ modal.service.ts:77
t @ bootstrap:45
a @ bootstrap:32
(anonymous) @ app.vendors~app.65c8b657.js:1
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A cookie associated with a cross-site resource at http://gjcdn.net/ was set without the `SameSite` attribute. A future release of Chrome will only deliver cookies with cross-site requests if they are set with `SameSite=None` and `Secure`. You can review cookies in developer tools under Application>Storage>Cookies and see more details at https://www.chromestatus.com/feature/5088147346030592 and https://www.chromestatus.com/feature/5633521622188032.

z.moatads.com/playwireprebidheader597261727146/yi.js:1 Failed to load resource: net::ERR_BLOCKED_BY_CLIENT
securepubads.g.doubleclick.net/tag/js/gpt.js:1 Failed to load resource: net::ERR_BLOCKED_BY_CLIENT
vendorlist.consensu.org/vendorlist.json:1 Failed to load resource: net::ERR_BLOCKED_BY_CLIENT
cmp.js?version=1:1 ERROR - (CMP) Failed to load global vendor list from: https://vendorlist.consensu.org/vendorlist.json
e.<computed> @ cmp.js?version=1:1
(anonymous) @ cmp.js?version=1:1
cmp.js?version=1:1 ERROR - (CMP) Failed to load lists. CMP not ready TypeError: Cannot read property 'vendors' of undefined
at gdpr.61579f4429995afb7be8.js:1
at Object.getVendorList (cmp.js?version=1:1)
at processCommand (cmp.js?version=1:1)
at n.value (gdpr.61579f4429995afb7be8.js:1)
at gdpr.61579f4429995afb7be8.js:1
at cmp.js?version=1:1
at Set.forEach (<anonymous>)
at e.notify (cmp.js?version=1:1)
e.<computed> @ cmp.js?version=1:1
(anonymous) @ setImmediate.js:40
p @ setImmediate.js:69
s @ setImmediate.js:109
prebid.js:7 fun-hooks: referenced 'registerAdserver' but it was never created
(anonymous) @ prebid.js:7
(anonymous) @ prebid.js:7
ready.l.ready @ prebid.js:7
Ce.processQueue @ prebid.js:15
(anonymous) @ prebid.js:15
n @ prebid.js:1
(anonymous) @ prebid.js:15
n @ prebid.js:1
(anonymous) @ prebid.js:1
(anonymous) @ prebid.js:1
s.gjcdn.net/manifest.603b87959743210bc80a06f316ce44b4.json:1 Manifest: property 'start_url' ignored, should be same origin as document.
VM140 448870:1 A cookie associated with a cross-site resource at http://gamejolt.net/ was set without the `SameSite` attribute. A future release of Chrome will only deliver cookies with cross-site requests if they are set with `SameSite=None` and `Secure`. You can review cookies in developer tools under Application>Storage>Cookies and see more details at https://www.chromestatus.com/feature/5088147346030592 and https://www.chromestatus.com/feature/5633521622188032.

So I know a lot of these is to do with connecting to Game Jolt which i haven't configured propyl yet, but If you see anything else I would appropriate the help.

Poryg

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Czech
Primarily Uses
RMMV
There are no errors in regards to the game. So that means that whatever is malfunctioning, is malfunctioning correctly. Either a bug in a plugin, or a bug in a common event... Or something that turns off its activation switch.

Indsh

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I found the problem plugin Yep Auto Switches and then realised its not even a problem in the plugin...3 years into making the game I hadn't actually changed the switches that control the common events i wanted on.

Thanks for your time, EST - Clone Transform Delete Event is still not working but looking for work around with other plugins

edit: Turns out you do need to remove/turn off Yep Auto Switches

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Is it necroposting if I ask for more info in my own months old thread? All the information in the thread is relevant
JRPG TextBox HTML - Part 2:
So I'm resuming work on the Shadowstar Trilogy. I've decided that it will take place between the end of G4 and the start of G5, and two of the Lost Rulers will be Twilight Sparkle and Sunset Shimmer (who is the moon princess in my AU).
Been working on some sprites, My favorite out of all of them is this guy, his name is Moss:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Emileewitt