BrunaCremm's template (48x96)

BrunaCremm

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Hi all! =)

I'm BrunaCremm and this is my first post here. I'd like to share my template.

I've been working on it since MV got out and I wanted to share more "completed" sheets, but I'm getting married and going on my honeymoon this weekend, so I decided to share it the way it is now.

Basically, I like the MV sprites but they all look like kids to me. So I edited them to make'em 'taller' so they look more 'adult'.

I will be using the original sprites as kids in my game.. =) 

I also plan on adding more variety, like fat sprites and strong ones too (in the future).

Brunacr_template_actor01.png

I wanted to recreate all the RTP. If anyone is interested in helping me on this, you can post them here! 'cause I'd love to see them. =)

When I finish creating all the characters, I also plan on editing the tilesets to match their height.

Constructive criticism is appreciated!

Terms of service :

Only for RPG Maker MV by Enterbrain/Kadokawa, you need to own a legal licence for RPG Maker (MV). Only allowed to use these resources in your RPG Maker projects. These resources are “edits” and all creative rights belong to Enterbrain. Free to use, but you must credit BrunaCremm. Please link back to this thread and don’t repost templates. If you alter the material, distribute under the same license as the original.

For non-commercial games, you are always permitted to use this material.
You are not permitted to use this material on commercial games. Please contact me first if interested.

ksart

Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
those look awesome and congratulations! enjoy the honeymoon! 

Kest

The Ecstasy of Gold
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
It's a good start, but the left/right animations are awfully stiff, especially in the legs. (The right leg is worst offender here, but this is less visible with Haro's pants)

Last edited by a moderator:

BrunaCremm

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Thank you for the kind words, and I will definitely try to change the legs as soon as I get back! =)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Only 2 projects ongoing, but not quite started yet: World of Persona (you know how it would go by the name) and GAN.
First one would be kinda of a Persona game, (but international not only Japanese!!!), and the other one is just for Spain (at first) (because it needs to be done for each country after all, it's an all-branches educational game)
As far as i can finish World of Persona, it means GAN is viable.
Evening humans! How goes thou day?
Aaaargh I twisted/sprained my ankle a week ago, now Im stuck at home. I mean Im almost healed lol, but my parents probably wouldnt let me go outside because theres a lot of snows and they thought I slipped on a snow (I just had a bit too big booths and thats why :<). Aw man...And a new boruto op came out and its fire. It will be hard not to vibe to it when I cant go out :/
SF_Actor3_7(Alex) added!

Well that was three hours of work down the drain, because GIMP froze and I forgot to save anything.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kn1ght0ft1m3