Bruno L. Loko here! o/

BrunoLLoko

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hello guys! I'm Bruno L. Loko, 24 years old and I know the rpg maker since 2000 (I played a lot "Dragon Ball : Do Começo ao Fim", "TarugoLand", "Alex e o templo perdido", etc).

Between my roundtrips to the platform, I never finished a project (but I still have all backed up).
Hopefully, this time, I will be able to (with the support of you, who knows) finish a project. I don't wabt to earn anything for the games. I just want to add something to the entertainment world.

I think that's it. see you! Hugs!

And sorry for my awful English!

AbyssalDarkness

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Welcome to the forums, it's fairly nice place full of knowledge and great peoples.

Best of luck with your past/future projects ;):thumbsup-right:

Guiguimu

Walking Disaster
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hey there! Welcome to our community! I'm sure you will find all you need in here: scripts, plugins, tutorials, help and motivation!
Anything you need don't hesitate in asking, everyone here will be glad to give a hand.
I hope you have fun and I'm sure that you will make great games!

Uddra

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hi Bruno, welcome!
Maybe you already know me but... good luck with your projects :p

See ya :ewink:

Latest Profile Posts

SF_People3_1 added!
index.php

Micro rant. The worst part of working from home when you live with your family is seeing how inconsiderate they are. "Hey, you're sitting in front of your computer, that means you're not doing anything! I want to put the TV at 200 decibels!"

If I was working in the office would you still talking me like that?
It's definitely discouraging when streamers give a try-to-say-it-nicely (i.e. bad) review of your game demo. It's like jumping into a cold pool. Bad initally, but it gets better with time. And you are now more alert and see better.
Some screenshots of the pub and lodging with the beginnings of clutter taking shape
TTp8uCw.png

jtC202e.png

bSXgyVl.png

eRx9PUF.png
Backgrounds are not my strong suit... :kaodes:
DazI8jt.jpg

Just realized I forgot doing the clouds... woops

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
numagnz