Eurgh

Lord of the Reapers
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
I want to have quest givers constantly play the "!" bubble when they have a quest and "?" bubble when it's ready to be handed in. But the only way I can see doing this without blocking me out of using the event would to be a separate event which constantly checks if conditions are met then playing a bubble above the selected event.

I was wondering if there was any way to do it on the actual quest giver event, if not, I guess I'll do it the other way.

Poryg

Dark Lord of the Castle of Javascreeps
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Czech
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Gah, true, sorry :D

Roninator2

Gamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
modern algebra Hover Alerts should do the trick

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
[move]RGSS3 Script Requests[/move]

Sixth

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Hungarian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
You can just enter this in a custom autonomous movement using the script option:
Code:
@balloon_id = X
Just replace the X part with the index of the balloon you want to show. No idea if these start from 0 or 1, but you can experiment with it easily.
You should probably put a few frames wait time there too just to be on the safe side.

Engr. Adiktuzmiko

Chemical Engineer, Game Developer, Using BlinkBoy'
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Tagalog
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Another possibility is to add the bubbles to your event graphics themselves..

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I have a micro economics midterm tomorrow. I'm not worried.
Should be a...small exam :kaojoy:
While was working on one of the monsters that will appear in my horor game I may have made harold a Lovecraftian monster. (I used his head to keep things aligned.)
Finally got my website fixed and the security sorted so it's been a productive day. Can I go to sleep now? I mean... I don't need to work right?
It's always a good idea to refresh yourself on what your plugins do. I'm working on a map with opening walls, and I was about to tear my hair out over how much image editing and hand-constructing of autotiles I'd have to do, when I looked again and saw @Shaz 's Tile Changer could copy areas from another map.
"sorry it took me so long to respond" - can we please agree not to say that anymore unless it actually took a long time?! (Like 36hrs at least) I mean, I'm running out of funny responses here xD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GinTank