Bubbles Quest!!!

Bubbles Quest

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Bubbles Quest is in development and you can find the demo here.

https://www.facebook.com/BubblesQuest

This game is not an rpg. I decided to do something a little different, but making a cute little game where you have to avoid the demons of the underworld and make it to your objective. 

Here's a quick story. Bubble's home has been invaded by demons of the underworld...ok...So it's that typical he's the hero and has to be brave and all, you know, and find a way to get rid of them. There are five worlds. Each world as five levels. That adds up to twenty five levels total...yay. YOUR goal is to make it through each level, avoid being eaten by the demons, and collect all the pieces of this amulet that, when made whole, will do all kinds of crazy stuff and POOF the demons are gone...roll credits. XD

I admit. This is not the type of game you will wanna play non stop for months on end. BUT it is a game you will enjoy when it comes to passing time and maybe having a couple laughs...or cry...or both. On top of all that, you will be awarded points for your victory, which can be exchanged for new costumes for Bubbles. 

SO! What do you guys think? Take some time to try out the demo and do me a favor. Either post here what you think about it, or post on the facebook page what you think about it.

If you think it sucks, I won't cry...promise...(sniffle)

BQ thumbnail.bmp

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Should be able to release Haxe MV/MZ next weekend.
It look that somehow MZ tracks are messed up (for example battle4 is obviously a theme, castle2 is a ship, ship1 is a scene and so on..). Maybe they just named them after with some ambiguity.
is there a script call that return how much turn has passed in battle?
Does anyone find this hard to read?

Enjoying my weekend at home to stay Covid free. How is everyone else doing?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Galgar22