Buff/state for X number of encounters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Topdod

Villager
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Couple of things here.
First, is there anyway to have a STATIC number instead of % for parameter buffs on states?
Second how can I get this to last for say, 2 encounters?

Like say I want a temporary +5 attack buff to last for 2 battles then is goes away. How do I go about doing this?

NinjaKittyProductions

Professional Murder Hobos
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Topdod

Villager
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Okay I think I found a way to make this work by using Yanfly's battle aftermath I can run a common event.
I can have a common event have variables count down at the end of every encounter and once they hit zero they remove the states I need removed.

So this is solved.

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Haired slime? Trying some different styles of art. Maybe I can make some resources with this new kind of painting.......
i love my game very much
Uh, I'm probably overthinking this, but I think that some of my music sounds kinda...bad?
The melodies are just sort of awkward, and don't flow.
I'm really not sure what to do. Why am I even worrying about this? I don't even have a battle system yet!
And the Lord said, let there be lighting effects! And there were lighting effects! And it was good...ish? Might tweak this some more.
Today was a day of good things! Thank you fate! I pray to the darkness that those that read this will enjoy a good day as well! Power to the gam mak.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lopilon