Mast-yami

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
Hello,

first, I hope this thread is in the appropriate section, if not, i'm really sorry. :l

There's my problem: I checked on many topics to find a way to buff the entire party after using an AoE skill.
Also, I checked in this thread: http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/47099-rmmv-damage-formula-ideas-and-help/ but I didn't find anything. (or else, I don't know how to read.)

I already know how to buff the actor or all of the enemies , but I would like to buff everyone before applicating the formula. (Or even at the start of the formula)
Also, I saw that  RogdagoR searched for a similar effect but didn't find neither.

If I could be more explicit, it would works that way:

Actor 'A' uses a skill -> Entire party ATT + 50% for 3 turns -> AoE on all of the enemies.

Tell me if you want some more informations. ^^

Nirwanda

Procrastimancer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It's actually quite simple. What you have to do is use two skills: one that buffs and one that does the aoe effect. Then, in the first skill's effects window call a common event that forces the player to use the second skill. That should get the results you need.

Mast-yami

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
Thank you for the reply Niwanda. =)

EDIT: I did just like you said and it worked perfectly! Thank's a lot for the help! ^^

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Fire-Emblem Style Level Up System, Boost on Class Change, And Animated Arrows | RPG Maker News #115

Why keyboards don't sleep? Because they have two shifts.
I realized a while ago my game was toooo big in scope. even now I wonder am I trying to do too much by myself. and that's after completely changing the format of the game.
Last week at SLC. Cali awaits. TBH I love SLC more than SF.
Back home now. I had a good time, but I had a checkup this morning so I had to come home for that. Now I'm just waiting for my therapist meeting tomorrow...
Decided to work on Wishful Wanda today. Since it's a BFB spinoff game, I decided to make the Huang brothers
Easter eggs! I'm actually pitching this to the BFDI team, btw.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gamegialap