OdinofDuckies

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hello. My question is about making skills that add states and buffs, for example the premade "076:Fire Weapon". How do you know how long a state/buff will last? When editing "add state" or anything I do not see a time turner of sorts.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The lenght how long a state lasts is defined in the state itself. If you want similiar states of different duration, you need to make different states.

It also isn't always a number of turns - some last to the end of combat, some until dispelled, some until first damage and so on.

OdinofDuckies

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Wait. Now I feel silly. I didn't think to look on the "States" tab. Alright everyone may facepalm together. I forgot how fun this was. I haven't played a RPG Maker since Playstation.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

A video update on the progress I've been making on the cutscenes. :kaosalute:

I wonder if color LUTs is possible for RPG Maker. It would be game changer and can replace the not so good looking tint screen
new mechanic in battle where you can mentally erase enemies when you deplete all their MP instead HP. this gives you a special item of their "memory". it's pretty to do in battle so far.
Apparently MZ lets you preview move routes in the move route editor without having to start up test game. That could save a lot of time during development compared to MV, especially for a long game that uses a lot of event movement for cutscenes.
A repost of an old meme I had made, now with music

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tyriemedia