Buffs and States Core Custom Remove Code

Random Panda

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hi all, I added a state in my game and wanted to use the "Custom Remove State" feature.

This is what I have:
Code:
<Custom Remove Effect>

var skill = 91;

BattleManager.queueForceAction(user, skill);

</Custom Remove Effect>
It almost works perfectly. However it no longer processes the damage that the character receives before removing the state. Is there additional code I can add to that to make the damage process? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT: Upon further inspection its not processing any of the states features (Parameter boosting, State Resist, etc.). Its not doing anything except the remove effect.

Last edited:

JamesRyan

Game Designer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This will remove the state before applying the codes, so if you want to keep the ATK bonus from the state, make another state and apply to your actor upon removing the first one.

Random Panda

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
First thank you for your response.

Hmmm this isn't an attack bonus. This is just a regular attack. Maybe I'm just misunderstanding you.

But this is the problem I'm having:

Example:
Actor 1 has state applied
Actor 1 gets hit by enemy
Hit Damage is applied
State is removed
Does the <Custom Remove Effect>

The problem is the "Hit Damage is applied" is no longer happening. Is there a way to force that?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Started playing Danganronpa 3 in French - Eyes started bleeding in less than 5 minutes - Installed English text instead.
Why, translator, whyyyy???
-_- Now we have punishments for skipping meals, specially breakfast. At least let me sleep on Fridays -_-
colorize an old sketch
Welp... with numerous plugins and a bit of Javascript help, I've simulated an AP system in battle. Proud of myself honestly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimapri