Onibaku

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello everyone (sorry in advance for my poor English level)

I did a search on the forum (and on google too), several people asked the question but never got an answer, so I'll try to explain it more.

I just installed the Yanfly's plugin (Buffs & States Core), but I have a little problem.
At the beginning (without this plugin) the max limit of the buffs/debuffs applications was 2, so when a buff was applied, the character would get the icon with an arrow corresponding to the buffered parameter, when the same buff was applied a second time, then the icon would become the one with the two arrows on it.

With the Yanfly's plugin, I wanted to keep the limit to 50% for buffs and -50% for debuffs, but with 5 steps of 10% instead of 2 of 25%.
The problem is that the icon with two arrows is configured somewhere (in an original plugin or I don't know) to be applied to the second step of buffs and not the last one.

Is there a way to solve this issue so that it is only changed to the new max limit and not the old one (or the second step) ?
Maybe someone would already know which plugin I should take a look at to change it?

In any case, thank you in advance and have a good day everyone.

Last edited:

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA

I've moved this thread to Plug-In Support. Thank you.

Please also post a link to where the plug-in can be found. This will make it easier for someone to be able to help you.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

About the Deer, I had to cut some piece of video due the *swearing* Youtube copyrights issues...
A caveman pokes his head in...
I was listening to songs by Chuck E Cheese's voice actor (Jaret Reddick from Bowling for Soup) when the meds I was taking for my stomach virus apparently stopped working. I can't take my next dose until morning, but it's no use anyway. I'm officially sick again. Of course, I'll definitely take the next dose either way, but it's useless now.
New profile picture! This time, it's representative of my current project.
I suddenly feel like making a game for little kids: a pointless sandbox of cute animals, silly collectibles, and random mini games.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maike1114