Bug - $D13x - Skill Levels

Nosleinad

Storyteller
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
  So i've been using a lot of $D13x scripts form dekita, and unfortunatelly i encountered a crashing bug, that happens when an enemy uses a skill :

Here's the link to the related skill: http://dekitarpg.wordpress.com/2013/03/20/skill-levels/

I am pretty sure it's related to the skill trying to level up, but at the side of an enemy battler.

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Looks like you've given an enemy a skill that's only meant to be used by an actor (the script is for ACTOR skill levels, not ENEMY skill levels). If you have a skill that's used by both actors AND enemies, you'd be better off duplicating it and removing the notes for this script from the version you give to enemies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My new cutscene system makes it so much easier to add parallel stuff happening in the background, I can easily fill the whole screen with action.

I remember once when I was at Disney's Animal Kingdom and I got to dance with some of the cast members! It was so much fun! After the show my dad and I got frozen lemonade and some ice cream. It makes me feel better remembering the good things about my dad... maybe I will return to Orlando.
spending almost entire day to mod skyrim but it still couldn't run properly :(
My friend has become one with the glitter. @ImaginaryVillain, got any room in the Cult of the Sporkle?
I still cannot wrap my head around how to edit and use arrays in RPG Maker MV o_O

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ShadowGray