Bug issues

Springy120

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
I have some plugins installed and whenever i try to run this appears im not sure why as it worked before.
not sure what i did

Attachments

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Plugin Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

It would help if you listed what plugins you added when you began getting these errors. However, I see several YEP plugins listed. This is not my area of expertise, but there is a very specific order Yanfly plugins have to be in in the plugin manager in order to function properly. There should be an order list on his website if I'm not mistaken.

Springy120

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
i forgot to mention that the second one with a black background is with all plugins
and the first one thats see through is without the plugins that were showing issues

Frostorm

[]D[][]V[][]D aka "Staf00"
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yanfly's plugin order from the master demo project:
Yanfly.jpg

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
both errors appear to be trying to reference actors that don't exist. Any chance you deleted actors from the Actors tab but didn't delete them from the Starting Party in the System tab?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

To composers out there, what are atleast 4 instruments overall I need to have to make my music not feeling empty? I'm here stuck trying to make my own battle music but it kinda sounds... Not intense?
My computer broke yesterday, so no RPG maker for at least a week until I can get it repaired. :(
Just wanted to share how my game won 1st place in a game jam for itch.io. Everyone else used Unreal, Unity, GMS2, Godot, etc but I used RPG Maker 2003 :guffaw: It just shows that you can create a good game and it doesn't matter which engine you use
Working on cutscenes~

if your game is the first (or ONLY) in a series and still has a colon in its title, you are a bad person and I hate you...... jk.

who could ever hate BETWEEN: TWO SOULS?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lobsterknees