Bug report for Atelier Irina's Anti-Audio Delay Plugin (for MV): Map BGM will not play if the same as battle BGM

WilsonE7

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Good afternoon. I couldn't find a good place to report this bug, so I'll put it here for now hoping someone finds it. (Sorry if it's in the wrong place. Haven't gotten used to posting on these forums yet.) I seem to have discovered a bug in the plugin I mentioned in the title. Below are the stes I used to reproduce the bug in a blank project:

1. Create a blank project, with no other active plugins except the one mentioned.
2. Create an event (action button, autorun, doesn't matter) with the following:
Show Text: [Anything, I'm giving time for plugin to load the BGM down the line]
Play BGM: Battle2 (90, 100, 0)
Change Battle BGM: Battle2 (90, 100, 0)
Battle Processing: [Any Troop]
3. Playtest. Notice how the Play BGM command appears to have been skipped, and the silence carries over into battle.

I created a project with the intention of uploading it for demonstration purposes, but I can't figure out how to do that (if it's even possible/allowed). Let me reiterate that I tried to go through Irina's website, but I coudn't find a place to report the bug. If there is a more acceptable way of reporting this, then please let me know and I will follow that procedure.

EDIT: I have a workaround. You must place the Change Battle BGM command before the Play BGM command for it to work. It's still a bug, though, since this is not how I had to do it before. However, I would say the bug is far less serious than I thought; people just need to be made aware of this workaround.

Last edited:

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

I've moved this thread to Plugin Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Got accepted into the architecture degree. Now I have all the doubting questions. Have to give them an answer in the next few days.
Just realized I have a few Steam gifts floating around. Anyone need RPG Maker MV or XP (Steam only)? Send me a message and I will send them on over!

EDIT: Just an RPG Maker MV gift remaining! XP has been taken.
*when you can do the Unity tutorials, but when you actually try and convert it to your own knowledge, it fails horribly*
Hi, I made a game for a competition. I need some players to help play and vote for the best game.

https://ekamu.itch.io/not4ever
don’t forget to rate the game here

Voting is open until 12 August.

Thanks.
Progresses. Tonight: refinemment, column, pitfall, bump and gutter (I'll leave doors for last, they are scary).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Guhh