[BUG] Save Maps as Image works only with small maps.

AcoBaco

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hello,

I just encountered a bug within the "Save as Image..." Command. All maps which are 50x50 tiles or below in size are not affected. But if the map is bigger... like 60x70 or 80x100 and so on... the image will be exported way to small. The Tiles get pixelated and instead of 48x48 tiles you will get 24x24 with bad resolution.

I'm not the only one who made that experience as you can read here: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/parallax-mapping-in-mz.125612/

EDIT: Seems like every map greater as 63x63 tiles is exported in the wrong size.

Last edited:

Eliaquim

Hakuen Studio
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese - Br
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have experienced this too.

Hudell

Dog Lord
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Java's Crypt
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
While this isn't fixed, you can use the Export menu on my Map Editor plugin to export the full picture:

Beregon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Czech
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Yeah, this should really be fixed.

AcoBaco

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
While this isn't fixed, you can use the Export menu on my Map Editor plugin to export the full picture:

Works absolutely fine. :) A really nice plugin :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Woke up on an awful nightmare of being banned here because some mod didn't liked me in a super-heroes freeform round robin RP where I used throwing normal hammer as power and it was qualified being too OP. XD Nice to read you all guys. Will not wait next nightmares.
Staring at all the RPG Maker versions I have and realizing that my project has been a long time coming. But, I finally feel like I have the knowledge and experience to make it into something good.
We're almost done with the jam game! :D
I get scam calls all the time so today I gave them a piece of my mind. They hung up on me. Sweet revenge.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewshetty123