Mcniner

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have posted screenshots of the error and my plugins (there's a lot of them). Please help.Screen Shot 2022-06-27 at 7.05.34 PM.pngScreen Shot 2022-06-27 at 7.05.38 PM.pngScreen Shot 2022-06-27 at 7.05.50 PM.png

Eliaquim

Hakuen Studio
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese - Br
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hi there!

First, trigger the error again. When that black screen appears, press F12.
It will open a browser window. Go to the CONSOLE tab, and take a screenshot of the error there.

Now, it will also help, if you tell us exactly what you are doing to trigger the error.

Another thing, I can see on your plugin list is that you have Eli_HelpWindows. To use that plugin properly, you also need my Core Plugin(Eli Book) for it to work. Install it anywhere above the Eli_HelpWindows.

Mcniner

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi there!

First, trigger the error again. When that black screen appears, press F12.
It will open a browser window. Go to the CONSOLE tab, and take a screenshot of the error there.

Now, it will also help, if you tell us exactly what you are doing to trigger the error.

Another thing, I can see on your plugin list is that you have Eli_HelpWindows. To use that plugin properly, you also need my Core Plugin(Eli Book) for it to work. Install it anywhere above the Eli_HelpWindows.

The error triggers when I click "New Game" after the title screen.

Mcniner

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Okay, I've fixed that bug, but now when it is supposed to be opening the Character Creator it does nothing. It's like the event skips over the plugin command.

Eliaquim

Hakuen Studio
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese - Br
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Even if the error does not appear anymore, as soon as you start the game press F12 like I told you before and show us a screenshot of the console tab.
Could be kind of a "silent error"

Mcniner

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Even if the error does not appear anymore, as soon as you start the game press F12 like I told you before and show us a screenshot of the console tab.
Could be kind of a "silent error"
When I press F12 it brings up the super tools screen, I don't see any console tab anywhere.

Latest Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fake_Annouji