Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hi there.
I'm using the latest version of VNMaker called "Stable" (Where?).
When I save from the messages or the screen, it saves ok. When I load the saved one it showes a previous background and doesn't change it anymore. How to fix that?
Or at least how can I switch to the default Settings\Save\Load Menu?

Archeia

Level 99 Demi-fiend
Staff member
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
This is not enough info. Please tell us what project template you are using and a video of the issue.

KravenarGames

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
123.png

I click on the Save Hotspot, it goes to label save and open the save screen.
When I load the save I made from this event, it opens the Save Screen and to go back to the game I have to use the Back button (from the Save screen it has loaded). Script based ui.

I think I found a solution. The Prepare Save Game will create the Save Data , and loading the Save Game will make me jump right after the "Prepare Save Game" event. Now.
I've solved it separating the two functions from the Scripts.
So with one function I prepare the save data, and with another I create the snapshot. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Ilovepapayas

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
german
I have the same problem. I'll save the game at any point. Then I reload the game save. Now it happens regularly that when the scene changes, the background of a previous scene is suddenly shown. I use the Imga based UI. Please let me know if you need a video because I have problems to explain that well in english.

KravenarGames

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I have the same problem. I'll save the game at any point. Then I reload the game save. Now it happens regularly that when the scene changes, the background of a previous scene is suddenly shown. I use the Imga based UI. Please let me know if you need a video because I have problems to explain that well in english.
Never use "show background" , use 'show picture' instead. That's the only workaround I've found. Plus, NEVER update it.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I have made 60 new skills! ''after test'' I have made 3 new skills!

Made a new battleback this week! How's it look?
"This is the real secret to life - To be completely engaged with what you are doing in the here and now. And instead of calling it work, realize it is play."
Me: "I don't to use other engines because I'd have to do a lot of coding."

Also my desktop right now....
mycurrentdesktop.jpg

...I literally spend more time using VS Code than MZ. :kaoswt:
actually, are there any JRPG type games (I guess turn based, so not ARPGs like say, Vagrant Story) where you have only one party member for the majority of the game? (I wonder if I'm forgetting something obvious.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raw2na