Kanteragon

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
How can I set building mechanics easier?
If I use this way it would be difficult to make a new page for each tileset. Is there any plugin for it?
1638101311491.png
1638101338713.png

Last edited:

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
please describe what exactly you want to achieve/want to happen, because your post as it stands doesn't make any sense.

VegaKotes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Is something like this what you're looking for perhaps?

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Plugin Requests. Thank you.

There is also this:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

1.6 update incoming with quality breakthrough! :kaoluv:

1643254634071.png
I might try the mechanical bull at the fair on Friday... for one of the challenges, if you stay on for two minutes, you win $200. I might give that a try and see if I win--I'm pretty good at holding on to things.
Remaking a more streamlined version of my Remote Move map skill in MZ, just one switch and one variable to handle everything. If you seen the Move skill in Golden Sun before, moving far away items with your mind is pretty cool

MZtestRemoteMove.gif
I don't want to brag or anything but I was entertaining a woman the other night. I told her jokes while she bandaged my foot.
Okay so, I'm using this script, right? And it works. If you press :Y a menu should come up allowing you to choose an item to use. Nothing happens. You press :A to open the event options menu and choose "Use an Item"? The item selection menu appears. I have no idea how I set this up or why it works the way it does. Absolutely bizarre.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dashenlingyu