RhysO101

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
It's possible. A friend of mine accomplished it in 2008 using VX. I'm certain it could easily be done with events in 2003 as well.

It's not a new concept

Google is your friend

Yet, it can be refined more in engines which can not be named. You're most definitely not the type suited for game design even as a hobby, because you lack the patience and passion for it. The other methods are will be far more tedious than the RM ones. My advice... give up now and save yourself the time.  If you're really serious open the maker and either teach yourself the event processes needed to emulate, pay someone with knowledge of coding with the maker, or make an easier project.

You may find another path an easier... one that involves google search.

Nah, impossible.
Impossible? What's the closest ABS to a STG?

RoseofCrimson

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Last edited by a moderator:

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I think what he's saying is impossible is you searching google.

EDIT

ninja'd (sort of.)

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Please read the forum rules and start following them. You can find a link in the lower right corner of every forum page. Being rude and proclaiming yourself above the rules due to your laziness is not making you more popular. WE expect you to follow them.

Nobody is going to do your work for you. Nobody here is being paid to help anybody else, and everyone has their own things that they need/want to work on.

This forum has been VERY busy lately and that is going to multiply over the next few days/weeks. We do not have the time or the patience for people who demand others do all the running around for them, and refuse to even try themselves. Here is the Master Script List, which might be a good starting point. If you are not willing to at least search, then you cannot want the script too badly, and I will just close this thread.

RhysO101

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Please read the forum rules and start following them. You can find a link in the lower right corner of every forum page. Being rude and proclaiming yourself above the rules due to your laziness is not making you more popular. WE expect you to follow them.

Nobody is going to do your work for you. Nobody here is being paid to help anybody else, and everyone has their own things that they need/want to work on.

This forum has been VERY busy lately and that is going to multiply over the next few days/weeks. We do not have the time or the patience for people who demand others do all the running around for them, and refuse to even try themselves. Here is the Master Script List, which might be a good starting point. If you are not willing to at least search, then you cannot want the script too badly, and I will just close this thread.
I was only lazy about searching for scripts, ok?

I would appreciate the effort of making an RPG bullet hell script.

MeowFace

Meow
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Meowish
Primarily Uses
And the script writers are "lazy" to make scripts that have multiple versions out there.

Why should a script writer spend his/her precious time to make a script that's already exist just because you are lazy to find them?

Think before you post before you buy yourself more "hate" here.

Enigmo

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Bulgarian
Primarily Uses
RMVX
If this is still on and wanted, I could make such system for RMVX. $100

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Enigmo Do not offer paid work in the free requests section.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Just realized I have a few Steam gifts floating around. Anyone need RPG Maker MV or XP (Steam only)? Send me a message and I will send them on over!

EDIT: Just an RPG Maker MV gift remaining! XP has been taken.
*when you can do the Unity tutorials, but when you actually try and convert it to your own knowledge, it fails horribly*
Hi, I made a game for a competition. I need some players to help play and vote for the best game.

https://ekamu.itch.io/not4ever
don’t forget to rate the game here

Voting is open until 12 August.

Thanks.
Progresses. Tonight: refinemment, column, pitfall, bump and gutter (I'll leave doors for last, they are scary).
What is your favourite rpg maker plugin?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mdoracio