Burgerland

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Thank you, slimmmeiske2, for merging my threads into one :) As the new thread name says, this is where my edits will be going for easier finding. I hope you like my edits.
The rules are simple:
* Edits that are based on Hiddenone's or other creators' resources are subject to said creators' terms of service.
* Edits are free to use in commercial and non-commercial games and free to edit however you want, except where a creator says otherwise (for example, if a creator doesn't want his work used in a commercial game, than my edit of his work cannot be used in a commercial game).
* Please credit me if you decide to use an edit of mine.
* Feel free to critique my edits.

Thank you for viewing, critiquing, and using my edits! Thank you for viewing Hiddenone's and other creators' resources as well :)

MV Schoogirls

These are mostly all edits of Hiddenone's modern punk characters. Only the maid is not; it's an edit of the SF nurse character. That said, these characters are simply the same character with different hair colors (red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, pink, brown, black, gray, and white) and outfit colors (red, yellow, green, and blue). Plus, a glasses template sheet if you want to make the characters meganekko (glasses-wearing girls). Outfits include: buruma (bloomers), meido (maid), sukumizu (school swimsuit), miko (shrine maiden), overalls, and dotted pajamas. Free to use in commercial and non-commercial projects with credit to Hiddenone and I.

MV schoolgirls zip file (Google Drive)

Here is all the girls:

jun_buruma1.pngjun_buruma1a.pngjun_buruma1b.pngjun_buruma1c.pngjun_buruma1temp.pngjun_buruma2.pngjun_buruma2a.pngjun_buruma2b.pngjun_buruma2c.pngjun_buruma2temp.pngjun_glassestemp.pngjun_hairtemp1.pngjun_hairtemp2.pngjun_maid1a.pngjun_maid1b.pngjun_maid1c.pngjun_maid1d.pngjun_maid1temp.pngjun_maid2.pngjun_maid2a.pngjun_maid2b.pngjun_maid2c.pngjun_maid2d.pngjun_maid2temp.pngjun_miko1.pngjun_miko2.pngjun_overalls1.pngjun_overalls1a.pngjun_overalls1b.pngjun_overalls1c.pngjun_overalls1temp.pngjun_overalls2.pngjun_overalls2a.pngjun_overalls2c.pngjun_overalls2temp.pngjun_pajamas1.pngjun_pajamas2.pngjun_swimsuit1.pngjun_swimsuit1a.pngjun_swimsuit1b.pngjun_swimsuit1c.pngjun_swimsuit1temp.pngjun_swimsuit2a.pngjun_swimsuit2b.pngjun_swimsuit2c.png

Silly edit of Hiddenone's tall man sprite

Post #5

Native American Girls

Post #11

Various costumes in various colors and an American flag bikini

Post #19

Last edited:

Burgerland

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
@Burgerland You may want to include a preview of the sprites in your post, just so people will be able to easily tell if these would be useful to them without having to download the file.[/QUOTE]

That's a good idea!

Xane

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
(US) English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
My god... What have you done... You absolute mad man... You've taken this piece of artwork by the neck and brought it to new heights. Gone where no man has gone before and brought a tall order that can't be matched. What does all this mean? Nothing. It's a silly edit and I like it.

Burgerland

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
My god... What have you done... You absolute mad man... You've taken this piece of artwork by the neck and brought it to new heights. Gone where no man has gone before and brought a tall order that can't be matched. What does all this mean? Nothing. It's a silly edit and I like it.
Thank you!

Burgerland

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Free to use in any game, commercial or non-commercial. Free to edit as you want. Please credit me if you use her. The feather is the feather icon in RMMV's iconset. The headband is a male generator part (hence why it doesn't fit perfectly). If you like this character, you may also like MV Schoolgirls and a silly edit of Hiddeone's tall man sprite :)

western.png

Last edited:

Pearl484

Sweetly Spiked Flower
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I reccommend darkening the feather edges a bit so it looks more in tune with the sprite

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Was this made with the generator?

Burgerland

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I reccommend darkening the feather edges a bit so it looks more in tune with the sprite
Good idea!

Was this made with the generator?
Some of it. Most was made in Gimp.

Here's edits of the girl and costume templates. I've included a loincloth for summertime. Free to use in commerical and non-commerical games, and free to edit however you want. :)

western1.png

western4.png

western2.png

western3.png

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

I've merged your threads into one. We ask not to make multiple threads for one resource type.

And this way people will be able to find your older resources more easily ;) I do suggest adding them all to the opening post, so it's easier for users to collect them.

Burgerland

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
[MOD]I've merged your threads into one. We ask not to make multiple threads for one resource type.[/MOD]
And this way people will be able to find your older resources more easily ;) I do suggest adding them all to the opening post, so it's easier for users to collect them.
Thank you! Sorry for the multiple threads.

Burgerland

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Various costumes in all colors! From clockwise: school uniform, magical girl outfit, office lady suit, kiimono, maid costume, buruma, school swimsuit, and miko dress.

hf black.pnghf blue.pnghf brown.pnghf cream.pnghf gray.pnghf green.pnghf indigo.pnghf orange.pnghf pink.pnghf purple.pnghf red.pnghf varigate.pnghf white.pnghf yellow.png

And an American flag bikini!

hface temp.png

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

With every new day I'm working on more and more exciting stuff, how can I even control my own hype?
Angry kitten at the vet tries to sound scary but not doing a very good job of it.

Project Recruitment Threads be like: "Just need an artist, mapper, coder, musician and writer! I will put them all together myself." That's not a project team, that's you wanting other people to make everything for you.
I'm a little blurry, hopefully not 18+.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urboyjr