Does this plugin fullfill some of your needs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Summer夏

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
中文
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Summer夏 maybe its possible to use a switch to open a shop,
Like Switch Day 1 shop, you can open this on day 1, when day 2, turn off switch day 1, so switch day 2 is open
if you need a limited time to use the shop. you can give the shop specific names though =)

This overwrite the default shop. But this is much better than the default though.
Let me think about how to make you understand what I mean...If you were the shopkeeper,I will sell you a silver scale breastplate.But I regret it, I hope to buy it back.

BurningOrca

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Summer夏 Hhmm could you please give me more details as the default store is working in my test project.
Well if it is a normal item, the shop might sell it anyways. If it is a key item you should better make it unsellable.
If it is an independent item it is a little hard to implement keeping it in the shop in anyway, because once it is removed from your parties inventory Yanfly's plugin deletes it for good.

Edit:
I see it, I switched every other plugin off and now I can't sell to the default shop either.

Edit 2:
This is also fixed now. Well it is a big plugin, that changes a lot. No wonder it has so many bugs.

Last edited:

Summer夏

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
中文
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have an idea, that the items I sell to the store are not actually deleted, but are stored in the store, just like the warehouse plugin. Limited time or permanent,Buy back what I sold at the same or higher price. However, this involves YEP_X_MoreCurrencies, which seems to have many difficulties.

In addition, I found a problem with the sales switch clashing with YEP_X_CondShopPrices.
yanfly.moe/plugins/en/YEP_X_CondShopPrices.js

Attachments

BurningOrca

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Well that plugin was released after my plugin and I didn't care about it, because I had my discounts for price drops.
I knew Yanfly can also give price increases with this plugin, but I just didn't care about this new plugin.
Adding the switch shop really broke some compatibilities.
Updated the plugin again.

Summer夏

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
中文
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Well that plugin was released after my plugin and I didn't care about it, because I had my discounts for price drops.
I knew Yanfly can also give price increases with this plugin, but I just didn't care about this new plugin.
Adding the switch shop really broke some compatibilities.
Updated the plugin again.
Plug-in discounts are for the entire store, not a single item. Thanks again for your patience, this is the best store plugin I have ever used. Originally I was just looking for an inventory plugin, unexpectedly perfect!

atoms

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This is a really handy plugin. I don't know if I personally will have a use for it on my next/current game, but I can see it helping a lot of developers. Thanks for this!

Goole558

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have a suggestion: you can add the skill store function ?

BurningOrca

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Goole558: I realized this plugin is already feature bloat, which was not my original intention. My original intention was only to provide the limited stock. But then I got carried away and added a lot of features.
I think there are already enough skill related plugins out their, that are way better then a skill shop could be (e.g. YEP Skill Learn System), but maybe I'll do that as an extension plugin someday and maybe also move the switch shop to an extension plugin! But I guess that will take a long time if ever done.
Besides that it would require a new window for the actor selection to enable you to decide which actor should learn the skill.

Last edited:

pasunna

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
--------

Last edited:

BurningOrca

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@passuna What happened to your original message? I've still read it in my e-Mails.
I know it's confusing, but it is intended, that it shows for 4 as it goes down to zero. 4 Means 5 available, but already 1 selected to buy. As 0 seem not be selectable it won't ever show to full five ones. So it is 4,3,2,1,0.
I'm currently taking a break from developing, but I keep the suggested feature of renaming shop commands in mind.

pasunna

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
well I delete it because it a little feature then I try to edit your code by my self
Want it to show how many item left on default screen
but I'm not understood code or plugin by natural
just the one that read and try to change this that
so this is the thing I pull out
I want it to be 5/5 - 4/5 etc
but I can't get it it go 5/5 - 4/4 so I use left instead
image_20191124_080928.jpg
other feature I want is changing the command name every shop by individual
like instead of buy to upgrade
so I can use bladex1 and orex5 to buy blade +1
(require more currency plugin by yanfly)
that open opportunity to make custom shop to do many thing just change its command name
like brew potion item junction, funny or immersive command name like swallow(monster trade shop)
but in other hand I think it's too much to ask for a little feature
that can just use choice so... I delete it

and now I come up with other like
I want ability to skip command choose page
and go to show item buy or sell directly when open the shop
(very annoy me when I play RPGM game I feel it too much step to do anything)
now you see my problem
I want a little this a little that
that not everyone would want it
so... I delete it and find a way to do it instead(but mostly not work haha...)

thank you for your attention

BurningOrca

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
v2.1.2
- Updated help section. Plugin command is actually names "RefillShopStock <name>" instead of "RefillStock <name>"
- Fixed a bug around independ shop goods and the stock refill. I deleted the independ items from the memory even the party already bought them. Now I don't do this anymore.

Guardinthena

Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I was hoping you could clarifiy what you mean by 'deleted independent items from memory... Don't do this anymore.' Were you referring that this plugin is no longer compatible with Yanflys Independent Items as of version 2.1.2?

BurningOrca

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
No it is still compatible, I meant the bug was, that my plugin deleted the independend items which itself created from the game at the stock refresh. But items that have already been bought by the party had not to be deleted and this was the bug fix.

I wrote a wrong version into the plugins description file, so don't wonder.

Neo Soul Gamer

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
@BurningOrca

Not sure if you're still updating this or not, but I was wondering if it was possible to add a feature. The following plugin command would allow the player to refill shop stock of a specific item.

RefillShopStock <Name> <Type> <ID> <Quantity>
Ex. RefillShopStock RareFinds Weapon 24 1

So where the name is "RareFinds"
The type of equipment is "Weapon"
The ID of the weapon is "24"
And the refill amount is "1"

This way, we're not forced to refill an entire shop or create duplicate shops to have the same effect.

BurningOrca

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Neo Soul Gamer Just a question.
If you call RefillShopStock RareFinds Weapon 24 1 and the stock for Weapon 24 is already at maximum (let's say 5), do you want the shop to exceed the stock limit and have 6 of this item?

Neo Soul Gamer

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
No. I don't believe it should exceed the maximum.

BurningOrca

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
v2.2.0 is now out.
-New plugin command Refill<Kind>Stock "<Name>" <Id> <Quantity>:
Refills a single shop good of the given kind in the shop with the given name by the given quantity. It will not exceed the maximum quantity. It currently does only work if the plugin parameter GroupItemsWithLimitedStock is set to true (Yes). The shop name must be placed into quotes as it allowes single white spaces between parts of it's name.
It obviously wont work for switches.
It is case sensitive. Examples RefillItemStock, RefillArmorStock, RefillWeaponStock

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So in my stream for the No Travel Game Jam, I mentioned we were going to do a teaching make a game from beginning to end series of streams, but it had to wait on an announcement I couldn't make yet before I could start... Keep your eyes on our twitter tonight.
Surprise extra Text Adventure session! Feel free to drop by!
I just started parallax mapping. Better results for sure, but a lot more time consuming. It's more fun than I thought though.
After a bit of away time due to virus and friends in crisis (friends get priority!) I think things have calmed enough for me to try to resume my activity everywhere. :kaoluv:(I still been working on projects though!)
After watching 'Whisper Of The Heart' I've got the song 'Country roads' stuck in my head.
Don't mind it so much as that I was singing today at my Church. :kaoswt:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Geniya_Shinta