Does this plugin fullfill some of your needs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
not that I can use it, but helpfull for most users probably that want to use stock limit and day/night that have a random refill stock of 1-5 (depending what they have).

BurningOrca

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Does anyone besides @Neo Soul Gamer have MV1.5.1 and problems opening a shop of this plugin after loading a save file? If so, do you have the "Yanfly Desktop Optimized Version Update" of the rpg_(something).js files, e.g. rpg_core.js in your project js-folder?

ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I use MV 1.6.1 and dont use desktop optimization plugin. which is more if you use rpg 1.3 or 1.4 with updates
to 1.5.x so everything behind 1.5.1 probably is desktop optimization kinda useless in my opinion.

but I got no problem with opening the shop on a saved file in 1.6.1 though.

BurningOrca

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Seems I've coded it in a way that is not allowed by MV 1.5.1 or ES5.
I've updated my first post to say it requires 1.6.1 and above instead of 1.5.0 or above.
I've received a version from another coder that actually works for 1.5.0.
I will change all my plugins to support 1.5.1.

thecourier

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
When I talk to NPC with the plugin command, I get this. error.png

edit: realized its because I kept the <> tags. Is it common practice to remove them in other plugins? If not, I would suggest indicating that for new users. Thanks for the plugin!

Last edited:

ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@thecourier most common issue is YEP plugins or any other plugins not in the correct order,
so you need to re-order it, BO_Shop is best in the utilitiy section or below other shops if exist.

BurningOrca

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
When I talk to NPC with the plugin command, I get this.
error.png

edit: realized its because I kept the <> tags. Is it common practice to remove them in other plugins? If not, I would suggest indicating that for new users. Thanks for the plugin!
@thecourier What do you mean with kept the tags. Which tags?
Do you mean, because I wrote e.g. OpenShop <Name> in this forum and maybe in the help file?
I just thought that as an indicator for that the name of the shop must be put in that position.
Then sorry for the confusion.

thecourier

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@thecourier What do you mean with kept the tags. Which tags?
Do you mean, because I wrote e.g. OpenShop <Name> in this forum and maybe in the help file?
I just thought that as an indicator for that the name of the shop must be put in that position.
Then sorry for the confusion.
When writing the plugin command, I wrote OpenShop <FPshop1> instead of just OpenShop FPshop1. I thought that the "< >" was necessary to have in the plugin command. I thought this because other plugins will use "<>" in their commands like <cannot discard> in yanflys.

BurningOrca

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
When writing the plugin command, I wrote OpenShop <FPshop1> instead of just OpenShop FPshop1. I thought that the "< >" was necessary to have in the plugin command. I thought this because other plugins will use "<>" in their commands like <cannot discard> in yanflys.
Then again sorry for the confusion. The notetags in the note boxes of the database are used with <> by I guess everyone. I guess it is to split them apart from regular notes via XML Syntax. Plugin Command usually go without <>.

BurningOrca

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Had to rework this plugin in order to find other workarounds for compatibility issues with Yanfly plugins rather than copying the code that still needs to be called and leaving out the rest as it is prohibited by the terms of use of Yanfly plugins and I guess also by copyright. I just want to avoid making me to have to take this plugin down. Yet I still hope this is just a minor issue as my plugin is given away for free.
I've tested it quite a bit and I am quite sure that it still works as intended. Just report any issue you find.

The new version just includes some other workarounds for YEP + NPCDialogueShop used at the same time as BO_Shops.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Managed to find a way to hang a bed cover over my window. So no more being toasted alive in the afternoon!:kaoswt2:
So, uh, has anyone tried buying any resources from KokoroReflections? Because I've been looking for a 'buy' button on the site for like 10 minutes now and can't find one.
Any also thought it's too cringy to put the word "and you" in your credit as a special thanks?
Cause that's what I thought...
Everyone in the US right now: Please stay safe.
Symphony Celestia: Prophecy of the Falling Stars RPG Maker music pack WIP. Symphony Celestia is a new series that focuses on symphonic and orchestrated music to tell a story. Each story will include compositions that make up that story from beginning to end. Themes include: Battles, adventures, character themes, etc. Below is a video preview to the first story.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IAmNego