Does this plugin fullfill some of your needs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ShadowDragon

Realist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
while NPC dialogue and this plugin works together, you dont need a npc image =)
as for the skill shop, you can also buy an item and upon using it, learn the skill =)
so that is already covert as well.

seperate plugins are usefull, 1 main with compability, others like discount, switch, skill,
etc, etc, etc when the main shop is installed, but doing this alrequire much more work.

while others can create extensions (if allowed), or edit to make the main feature better,
and on the otherisde also userfriendly while they dont have to choose all of them,
if they only want 2 instead of full features (while most can be skipped).

the idea is nice, but I wont recommended it for MV though which can basicly do anything,
if anything is missing, like npc image (use NPC Dialogue plugin), if something else is missing,
there is another shop plugin that can cover it up and add that feature =) so you dont have
to cover everything that others can do, but small extension are possible.

but to many shops for MV is something I wont do as well, (that is my opinion).

so keep up the nice work, and dont overdo it :)

Rakon

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey Orca!
If you set the Type of stock quantity to Variable, the max stock quantity to set is 99.
Variable above 99 can´t be used.

love your plugin and keep up the nice work!^^

BurningOrca

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks for the report. It seems I've limited the stock quantity field to 99. Unfortunately I cannot set a limit depending on the type chosen. Should I remove the max limit or set it to 5000 (maximum amount of variables)?

ShadowDragon

Realist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
idk if you set it to 5000 (I think max variables is 2000), but idk if you set a limit
to 99 than it also have this issue, it would best to try that out.

but it would be a weird issue if you set a max value and you cant go over those variables.

Rakon

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey Orca! Is there a way to show the stat comparison window like in one of your screenshots?
gjghkjh.png
Mine is looking like this:
dfgdfgd.png
Maybe I overlooked something....
Or its because of other plugins...

BurningOrca

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Rakon My screenshots are from BO_CustomShops. To be honest I've never tested really tested equip items with BO_CustomShopsXL or didn't pay a close look onto the window. XL didn't display the stat comparison, because of how I've setup the shop goods in XL.
I've fixed that now and also set the limit for the stock quantity to 5000.

Bestboy

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
May I have a walkthrough if how to use this plugin please? Im new to RPGMV, I haven't found a way to learn how to use plugin commands. I love your features but really struggling to use it thank you!

BurningOrca

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Which one, the normal one or XL. I would suggest using the normal one, as it is easier to set up.

Here is a little walkthrough. I don't know if it will help, but I guess you will find tutorials on how to use plugins either in RPG Maker itself or here on the forum:

1. Open Plugin Manager: Double Click on the highlighted line or on XL in case you'll use XL.
1627741302548.png

2. After that you see the helpfile and all the available plugin parameters:
1627741490879.png

3. From here it is just double clicks on the parameters to open further settings and pop-up windows on which you can alter their values. The Shops have quite a lot sub options, so it might be confusing at the beginning. Double click on a empty line while being in the sub options of the "Shops"-Parameter will create an entirely new shop.

4. In one of your events put down the following plugin command: "OpenShop YourShopName", e.g.
1627741668605.png
and don't use the "CloseShop"-Plugin Parameter unless you want the shop to be entirely deleted from your game, because otherwise the next time you'll open the shop again it will be newly generated from the plugin parameters and thus will have all it's stock refilled.

And for plugin commands. Double click on an empty line in the event contents grid. On the pop-up window switch to the 3rd tab and select the very last option, then on the next pop-up window type it in as text:

1627742045565.png

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Going on hiatus. Won't be back until mid October.:LZSoops:
Just read the English lyrics for Despacito. Ramen aint innocent no more! :kaodes:
Well today was blown away with nothing to show for it. I made a new character to my game who I was going to have a protection mechanic where he protects my main character randomly unless it's a critical, and no matter what, to check if an attack received will be critical, means checking the apply method. This means rewriting the entire method and I refused to do that.
This was originally made for a "castle" challenge, but we just decided to keep it for our actual game :)

1632415929108.png
Would a simple item rarity plugin be useful to someone? Basically, you would set notetag to an item to set its rarity and it would change the text colour of the item.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrSunshine