Bust for Messages.

Discussion in 'JS Plugin Requests' started by andai, Oct 26, 2015.

1. andai

andai Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Hi there!

What I am looking for is essentially, a plugin that allows the usage of larger bust portraits to be used in the displayed messages. I have very little scripting experience but I can think of two approach to doing this.

1.) Using a special sign similar to $ to indicate a portrait face file, and anytime a file with this sign is used in the messaging, the entire image file will be drawn.

2.) Using a similar format for the portraits as the regular face files, a 4x2 index image and having the message system grabs the correct index, but with the size of the portrait specified in the settings.

Those are just my thoughts on it, I have no idea whether or not that would be feasible. Apologies in advance if those are some previous level ideas. There were multiple scripts that did this back in Ace such as the one by Galv, and I am sure in due time, a plugin will come along that does exactly this. But I thought I'd just throw it out there right now. =P

At any rate, thanks for checking this request out! =D

2. Shaz

Shaz Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I will be changing the More Escape Codes plugin to add busts and not just faces.

MaxLionheart likes this.
  3. andai

andai Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    That would be wonderful! Looking forward to it and thank you so much! =D