BoredSoul

Probably Drunk
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Will we have a generator which can generate character art,like busts?

And if so,can we add generator parts to it?

Jiffy

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I believe the DS+ DLC for VX Ace hasn't something like this (could be wrong idk.)

BoredSoul

Probably Drunk
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I believe the DS+ DLC for VX Ace hasn't something like this (could be wrong idk.)
Uh huh.... but I'm talking about VN Maker... so....

Palxan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
N/A
Strange and disturbing that there is still no response.

If there will not be a generator, and will be only several characters in different clothes, it will be a big disappointment for me.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Strange and disturbing that there is still no response.
That is not strange, that is the result of non-disclosure agreements that simply forbid all developers and testers to reveal details before the program is released.
And considering that the release date was postponed by an unknown number of months, it is very likely that they're changing or adding basic features to the program - which is one reason why developers are usually forbidden to reveal details until the programs are really final and released.

mara_vertin

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
german
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Andar ...and it would have been nice to say just that. Sorry, but at work I have learned: A answer that isn't a real answer (in this case: Sorry but we're gagged so we can't give any specific details about the product at this moment) is better then no answer at all.

This shouldn't sound like a reproach. I'm aware that they must have a bunch of work to do and it's pretty hard to keep an eye on all these questions and threads. I just think in some cases I still would like a little more communication. :)

Palxan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
N/A
It seems that the program alterations are global and will be very good if into it will add a lot of functions, including the generator (if it was not before).

Yes, would have liked more information, but I am not a marketer and not for me to decide what is best for the project.

I can only wait and hope :)

A-a-argh!

37487-3ccc34416a6a9cdb9415def273418594.jpg

Attachments

• e0fhyz4FsMM.jpg
    e0fhyz4FsMM.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

Archeia

Level 99 Demi-fiend
Staff member
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@Andar ...and it would have been nice to say just that. Sorry, but at work I have learned: A answer that isn't a real answer (in this case: Sorry but we're gagged so we can't give any specific details about the product at this moment) is better then no answer at all.

This shouldn't sound like a reproach. I'm aware that they must have a bunch of work to do and it's pretty hard to keep an eye on all these questions and threads. I just think in some cases I still would like a little more communication. :)

We had been saying this multiple times on different threads and even as an auto responder in our facebook messages, just not on this thread.

mara_vertin

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
german
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Archeia Okay. I'm only active in this forum, not on facebook or other sides. Maybe I just haven't seen your replys. But no point in arguing.

I'm pretty excited for the program. Hopefully there will be a trial version like for the RPG Maker. :kaojoy:

BoredSoul

Probably Drunk
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
That is not strange, that is the result of non-disclosure agreements that simply forbid all developers and testers to reveal details before the program is released.
And considering that the release date was postponed by an unknown number of months, it is very likely that they're changing or adding basic features to the program - which is one reason why developers are usually forbidden to reveal details until the programs are really final and released.

Ah... I forgot about the NDA.Silly me.
If it has been delayed for so long, then I'm more sure of a parts generator.
But in the gap between when I posted this and now, I've gotten an artist.
But the generator will still be nice for fillers and people who can't get artists.

ElieTaping

Zzz... Sleep Sleep Sleep~
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Well I believe it has, it won't be a VN maker without the bust generator and it would be bad just selling the engine separately with the generator.(My opinion)

ShellFlare

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
from what it looks like in the demo videos there may be a character generator similar to the compio style. with maker parts since they were showing images of same poses.

Arisa

probably dead
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English/Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@ShellFlare Are you getting those mixed up with the resources it comes with? It would make sense that the same character would have multiple poses and outfits.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I keep thinking up of new changes or improvements... Edit: Forgot to add the image Gimpwork.JPG
Hello, my nickname is Rigomor, but I am also known as Mopsikus. I work on RPG Maker games, and are currently working on a game called Peony of War.
If the world treats you like an enemy... Then the world must be your enemy...
What started as 1 RPG in development on the Nintendo DS, turned into 4 RPGs in development (1 on VX and 3 on VX Ace). Wish me luck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Varlen