Bust graphics needed!

Ruru Grgr

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Is there anyone who can create bust graphics for a few characters for my game?
I'm not a very skilled artist so if anyone can help I would really appreciate it!

I'm using Rpg maker mv so a bust graphic in that style would be appreciated as well.

The two characters are in the image file. If anyone needs more details you can ask me.

Attachments

Ebanyle

açspasl~d~dfflass
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Could you give a base face made from the MV generator? Like, create a face from the generator based on them :cutesmile:

Ruru Grgr

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It looks great!

Thanks so much for making it!
I'm really thankful :)

Sugor

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
:o Awesome how did you do that anytips on Coloring... Coloring is my only problem i can't match them all HAHAHA

And you do it for free? that's very nice
Sorry for the simple design, I'm not that good with armors :D

Still need to make the other one

Sugor

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
i wish your my graphic artist

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

Sugor, please avoid double posting, as it is against the forum rules. You can use the "Edit" function on your posts to add additional information you've forgotten or respond to multiple people. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

Ebanyle

açspasl~d~dfflass
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hope you like it~

@Sugor
Sure! I mean, I can do a thing there and there but I can't be a full time artist because I have some things of mine to take care of, sorry.
As for the coloring, I'm not used to color drawings myself, but this style has very simple shading. Basically I would say that you need to blend the shadows but not in a way that it gets too blurred

Sugor

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hope you like it~

@Sugor
Sure! I mean, I can do a thing there and there but I can't be a full time artist because I have some things of mine to take care of, sorry.
As for the coloring, I'm not used to color drawings myself, but this style has very simple shading. Basically I would say that you need to blend the shadows but not in a way that it gets too blurred
It's okay if you are busy i can wait...if u will do it i will be happy, and i will only request a few arts...

Ruru Grgr

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks so much for making these busts!
I really appreciate it!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Did some animated message faces. But why not animate menu faces too?

Confession: I don't know how to make a custom intro screen. I've tried a plugin, but I want...something more. Something dynamic!
Ksi
Looking forward to messing around with MZ when it comes out in little over a week. Anyone else amped? What's the first thing you're gonna look at/try to do?
by now, I think most people know that I hate misanthropic bad guys, but I realize one more reason I hate them so much is because the motive is easy and takes no thought to come up with. It's actually more challenging to create a villain that doesn't have that motive.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tructiepbongda