Quexp

Lifelong Learner
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I would like to balance out my title screen a little better by moving my character up. I would need a bust in order to make this happen though. I can franken-paste (like I did with hair in title screen) but adding clothing has proved too challenging for me. Would anyone be willing to create a waist-up bust of my friend Justin? I'm hoping someone will be up to the challenge but no pressure!

JustiGame Title.png

Here's his face (RTP size). I can re-add top of hair and scale bust to size in GIMP.
Justin_face.png

I hope I gave enough info but please give me a shout if you need anything!

About JustiGame:
This started out as practice project but, when asking a co-worker what the theme would be if he were in a game, he said, "I don't know, how to get a good beer?". I've been using this project to practice/learn things but it's turning into an actual game so I'm going to tweak some things and make a playable copy for him and his family! I'm so excited about this!!! There are a lot of inside jokes but I plan to put it on Itch for them (and anyone else interested but might be too niche for public interest).

Lalelilylo

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I'm willing. It might take me a little while though. I'll come back to you as soon as I'm done.

Quexp

Lifelong Learner
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Oh my, thank you so much! Please take your time and no worries if turns out to be a big job or you need to back out for any reason. :LZSexcite:

Lalelilylo

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
What is Justin supposed to be wearing exactly? Also, is the clothing a custom asset or is it part of the basic character generator? If it's custom, could you describe the outfit in detail or send a picture of Justin SV or TV please

And of course. If anyone believes they can also help, I'm sure they will.

Quexp

Lifelong Learner
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ahhh, I can't believe I missed that! I used MV's character generator but removed the ragtail. Here's the spritesheet. The jacket in my faceset doesn't quite match but it's the closest I could come up with in the generator. A brown jacket without the white sleeves would be ideal but I'm thankful for anything you can pull! I never thought about it before but I bet I can edit that jacket color! I'll be right back.

Justin.png
Justin_sv.png

Last edited:

Quexp

Lifelong Learner
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Okay, that didn't work out so well so white is good if making it brown is too much work.

Here's my attempt. LOL
1620510776783.png

Lalelilylo

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Here's what I have. I might keep working on it if I get bored. If anyone feels like sprucing it up, please do.
I'm glad I could help someone out. Good luck with the rest of your game!

Attachments

• Justin_bust.png
    Justin_bust.png
    74.6 KB · Views: 5

Quexp

Lifelong Learner
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Wow, wow, WOW - that looks perfect (and you did hair too)! Thanks a TON for doing this me. :kaoluv:
I'm going to jump on my computer and will post the finished title screen soon.

EDIT: Oh my word, I absolutely LOVE the difference that makes. Thanks again, @Lalelilylo!
JustiGame Title.png

EDIT2: Thanks to your bust edit, I was able to update my faceset too!

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

It's been so long... lol
Theydies and gentlethems, presenting Touch the Stars character #1: Anna Smith and her transformed form, Sagittaria!1624568259771.png
Anyone seen Dsiver around?
I wish character bust packs had options for both side-facing and front-facing for the same characters.
Looks like I'm going to have to cancel another game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crawler