Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
1611654215566.png

Just want to try to garner some feedback on what bust style you think would look best with the HD-DS style sprites/tiles.

The artistic style. Of course, they wouldn't look exactly alike. Just a general ballpark.

Thanks in advance!

1611654480093.png

1611654932470.png

Last edited:

Nenen

Untested RPG storyteller
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Tactics Ogre looks like the ticket...

alice_gristle

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Didn't vote, 'coz basically any except Sacred Stones. :D I adoooore TO, but maybe copying that style exactly would be jarring? So something like Path of Radiance or Frederick mebbe?

Azurose

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I prefer the Path of Radiance bust on the actual graphics style, but the Tactics Ogre style fits the menu more.

I'm leaning Tactics Ogre.

RomVHS

NPC
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
I have to agree that Tactics Ogre matches the Menu while Path of Radiance fits the overworld, though if I have to chose, Path of Radiance! I feel like it's a good middle, as the Tactics Ogre might look a little out of place if against a colorful overworld environment? That's my opinion! ^^

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Lunee.jpg
Early try to draw our Demon Countess, who destroyed her own soul leaving just an empty shell of a body - until our heroine unwillingly takes possession of it, every time she falls asleep.
(I know it’s a premade face from the Dark Fantasy Set, but I spent so much time with her, that I can’t bring myself to change the sprite anymore xD)
I finished setting up my new desk and apparently she thinks this is where she goes now.

20210411_082331.jpg
not me baking a pie because i was inspired by celeste
Doing RPG Maker News for 10th April, 2021. :LZScheeze: (Improving on the thumbnails, by using assets from the day's news.)
Just discovering the forum.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YukiSanMoji