Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
1611654215566.png

Just want to try to garner some feedback on what bust style you think would look best with the HD-DS style sprites/tiles.

The artistic style. Of course, they wouldn't look exactly alike. Just a general ballpark.

Thanks in advance!

1611654480093.png

1611654932470.png

Last edited:

Nenen

Untested RPG storyteller
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Tactics Ogre looks like the ticket...

alice_gristle

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Didn't vote, 'coz basically any except Sacred Stones. :D I adoooore TO, but maybe copying that style exactly would be jarring? So something like Path of Radiance or Frederick mebbe?

Azurose

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I prefer the Path of Radiance bust on the actual graphics style, but the Tactics Ogre style fits the menu more.

I'm leaning Tactics Ogre.

RomVHS

NPC
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
I have to agree that Tactics Ogre matches the Menu while Path of Radiance fits the overworld, though if I have to chose, Path of Radiance! I feel like it's a good middle, as the Tactics Ogre might look a little out of place if against a colorful overworld environment? That's my opinion! ^^

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

The light has gone out of my life.

About time they finally press the kill switch button for older makers.
Sorry everyone, I am here sporadically. After 6 years of delays after delays in my life, I try to do all mat once and that means that I spread thin everywhere because it just is impossible to crunch 6 years in one or even two, but I try! I wish many of that I would already given you and put behind but... well...
I'm looking for an experienced gamer who has played a few games created with RPG Maker, who knows what an alpha build is, who may remember the old days when cliché was the favorite word on Creation Asylum, who, if a reviewer, would ask for my permission before making a review to post on YouTube, or whatever, since I will be messaging you a 10 minute, or so, DEMO based on an alpha build of Effervesce Fallacy™.
No matter how many times I listen to him, I know this is Joker speaking, but my brain can only hear Dagda.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SawYuuki