Nightblade50

Developer of "Delta Origins"
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English, French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA

Hello! This is my workshop, where I will create busts for your game! I love making these busts, so don't be afraid to ask. You can either reply to this thread or PM me with the request template.

1. Race (Human, Elf, Orc, etc... I can make human busts best. Any others may not turn out well.)
2. Gender (Male or Female)
3. Age
4. Description of Clothes or Armor (please be detailed! the more detailed you are here, the better the result will be!)
5. Reference images (optional, but would be helpful. link if you can't legally repost)
6. Alignment. This one is very important, as it will give atmosphere. Either Dark, light, or Neutral.
7. Personality. (also important)
8. Hair style and color
9. Skin color
10. Extra Details (optional)

I will make busts for your game free of charge. No hidden payments anywhere. They can be used for free in commercial and non-commercial games! The busts will be sized best for MV, but can be used in any engine.

Remember: the finished requests are NOT for use in either commercial or non-commercial projects. These are custom busts, only for the person who requested them.

1. ---
2. ---

The first person to request a bust will get theirs done first.
IF you have any questions feel free to ask.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

You know, after all these years of using RM I've never played To The Moon. With being busy with life and then after my mom died I was too emotionally fragile to play something that heavy. Has anyone played the Switch version? Is there any big differences between that and the RM version?
Today I finished my Lets Play. Gonna have the videos scheduled for daily uploads now. Woo I finished something ^^
*tries to study Emergence of Bangladesh: Ancient Bengal* Matsyanyayam- When the law of punishment is kept in abeyance... okay what? *searches dictionary* oh! Ok. In abeyance, it gives rise to such disorders as is implied in the proverb of fishes i.e the larger fish swallows a small one- wait fishes eat each other!? Is that like... fishy cannibalism!?...Oh! It's 8:30! Time for dinner! *throws book on floor*
Babbaditch Finster and the Seven-Sided Cube has got to be one of my favorite classic games that didn't exist when I was kid, or ever
My tutorial about frankenspriting is now online :3 Any topic you would like to see next?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tiregs