NightHerald

little demon child
Regular
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
This is amazing and I thank you for all the work you put into making these little tricks and making the demo for us :D

Guiguimu

Walking Disaster
Regular
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Really useful I have learned a lot! Thanks!

Creative Ed

Regular
Regular
Reaction score
First Language
Private
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you guys for taking the time to leave your feedback, greatly appretiated! :)

Sanguine Persona

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Thank you very much for making this. I have been trying to make a game and i have been pulling my hair out over resources. Not to mention a load of excellent tutorials. I'm going to learn a lot from these.

Creative Ed

Regular
Regular
Reaction score
First Language
Private
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm glad this project is helping you, good luck with your projects :)

Canini

Regular
Regular
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
That 3D map thing looks super-interesting. I have a map that shows the player progression between levels, it would be very useful there. Your demo set-up is really easy to understand and pedagogical!

Starmage

Regular
Regular
Reaction score
First Language
FIlipino
Primarily Uses
N/A
Wow! As someone who's starting with RMVXace, this is one amazing tutorial set! :D Thank you so much for this! ^_^ They are indeed very helpful in making one's game beautiful :)

Mawichan

Regular
Regular
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Amazing! It totally blew my mind. This should be pinned on this forum's first page. The tips shared here will never lose relevance.
Thank you so much for making this!

Creative Ed

Regular
Regular
Reaction score
First Language
Private
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you guys so much for leaving your comments, means a lot!

tammie

7 years with RM | ️‍⚧️
Regular
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This is fabulous! I've used RPG Maker VX Ace for a long time now, but everything in here still helps me. Thank you so much! :kaothx:

eigwayne

Regular
Regular
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
These are really great effects, very useful stuff. I'm also coming off a looong hiatus and it feels like being a newbie again, so seeing how straightforward eventing these are is especially nice! Thank you for sharing!

Lothloran

Regular
Regular
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I just used your orbs and water to make an absolutely beautiful glade for my main storyline. Wonderful stuff. Thank you.

Puffer

creator of a game that doesnt exist yet
Regular
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
N/A
I'm so glad that I found this, this is just amazing and extremely helpful, it's kinda sad that you stopped working on this but still this is more than plenty and help my project a lot!!!! I just can't describe how thankful I am right now lol!

Creative Ed

Regular
Regular
Reaction score
First Language
Private
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you all so much! It's really good to know this demo is helping a lot of people and it's awesome you all took the time to leave a reply! Thank you! :)

I'm so glad that I found this, this is just amazing and extremely helpful, it's kinda sad that you stopped working on this but still this is more than plenty and help my project a lot!!!! I just can't describe how thankful I am right now lol!

I didn't know what more to add back then and it felt complete. I'm thinking about opening a youtube channel with tutorials of this kind though :)

Puffer

creator of a game that doesnt exist yet
Regular
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
N/A
Thank you all so much! It's really good to know this demo is helping a lot of people and it's awesome you all took the time to leave a reply! Thank you! :)

I didn't know what more to add back then and it felt complete. I'm thinking about opening a youtube channel with tutorials of this kind though :)
please do it, it would be very helpful XD

Farzu

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Is it possible to make the light source mobile without having to turn to some kind of script? I'd like to do something like that for the project I'm working on.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Leaf.gifFun New Guy.gifCoptemist.gifAyy.gif
Some new enemies for you all! We're picking up steam!
Got a few sprite sheets done, activated crystals, minecart with Red holding on for dear life, spruced up the Aloysius sprite and modified a copy of it for the basic cultist.
Another wild praying mantis appears!

4VenLxX.jpg
Last Link Click episode is coming out late tonight.
I'm a bundle of nerves right now. They announced there would be a third season, but still....
I'm very tempted to stay up and watch it, but at the same time, I have work tomorrow.
I just know they're going to do somethin' crazy, and I don't know if I'm gonna like it.
uh-oh.gif
A few more npc designs, two of these are just edits of the first but it's just concept art, it's just supposed to get the point across, not be super complex.
Arachne-Grunts.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Groladine