Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
Resource Type: Character/Actor image and/or Busts

Maker Format: RPG Maker MV

Art Style: As close to the MV style as you can get

Description: I would like to have about 6 busts and character/Actor images( with different expressions) for some of the existing RPGmaker MV's characters,

a selection from Actors 1,2 & 3 from the Database. Free would obviously be preferred but since I know it takes a lot of time I would also be willing to pay a bit of cash on it.

I will use it for my game, but think it should be accessible for everyone, so I would prefer it if the artist would not mind me sharing it afterwards for non commercial games.

Am unfortunately not able to get into the artist lounge thingy cause im not a regular poster ... (even though ive been around for a while)

examples of the things I would like ( I do not own these)

http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/47069-storytellers-mv-facesets/

and

My first post was in resource request, but it was too big so thats why im here.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or are interested ...

Chaosje

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It's raining non stop since yesterday. The sound of the rain is so soothing.
I really miss the old style disney animated movies. I guess the last one was The Princess and the Frog from 2009. Now I am trying to collect every single one I can get on BD or DVD.
What I've seen from the MZ tiles looks pretty inconsistent, bleh. Every plant seems to be drawn in a different style.
Recently posted a demo of my game online. Now I have no idea what to do with myself o_O What is the reason for my existence now...
I'm feeling a lot better this week. Some of the rules in my country for isolation changed a little, so I was able to see friends in person again, which was a huge relief. Thanks everyone for giving me some sympathy last week when I was having a rough time!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stellata