Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Resource Type: Tiles

Maker Format: MV

Art Style: Not 100% sure what this means....but MV RTP style leaning towards realistic I suppose?

Description: A butter churn akin to the one pictured below the top of the base coming to about knee height so probably all in all about 1 tile high?

Also would be great to get some potato plants (akin to the MV crop style) - I've spent HOURS looking for something like these and all I could find was stuff I wasn't sure was ok to use or was VX and would come out too pixelated in MV to fit with the style I'm going for. I've found plenty of icons but no actual plants.
(UPDATE: I found some corn plants in work by Sevarihk.)

N.B. I am intending these for personal use but hope that if it is eventually good enough it might be released as commercial: Therefore please be aware they may be used commercially but would fully comply to TOU whether that be credit, no credit, free copy etc.

Reference Images: 1581632370472.png

Last edited:

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
You can use the ones by Celianna and instead of upscaling them (they would look blurry, no matter what some people will tell you) you just try to "plant" e.g. 2 per tile instead

Seraphinth

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You can use the ones by Celianna and instead of upscaling them (they would look blurry, no matter what some people will tell you) you just try to "plant" e.g. 2 per tile instead
My issue there is paying $35 for the commercial license for the entire farm pack to use 2 tiles. Also as I don't own VX or VX Ace it would be against her terms of use.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

so, ive been gone for too long when i log in and see that everything is where is shouldn't be. XD
Steam killing my eyes.. I forgot why I use it only when I have no other choice
Making a map, my brain went "Look, Mjölnir!" as I plotted out a sacrificial entrance.

Actually, it went, "Look, hammer. Wait, Thor's hammer!"
CG tile rendering, take 3: windows.
which section you guys think looks more accurate to the perspective? left or right?

for reference, this is what it looks like "at street level"
Okay, Animal Crossing is remarkably addictive and exceptionally calming. I've been playing it pretty exclusively... like... 6 hours a day. Been a while since I've been this engrossed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Komalis