Kurtkakes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Arabic
Primarily Uses
Other
hello! I would like some help with this, this is what i need to do but i cant figure out how to do it

a player walks to a tile and triggers a event, a image is shown on the screen (for an example a close up of the player getting attacked by someone, that is what the image is showing) and the player has to mash a button (space) in a certain amount of time to struggle free, and a indicator in the upper corner of the screen shows if the button is being pressed or not (lets say for example a red circle for not pressed and a green circle if it is pressed), can anyone help me with this?

I am a beginner so I would like simple explanation, thank you

SigmaSuccour

Dogmatic
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Urdu, English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You can use this:

Simply download the project, and copy paste the events, common events, variables, (and anything else) to your game.

Kurtkakes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Arabic
Primarily Uses
Other
its a good plug-in but can it do what I have explained?

SigmaSuccour

Dogmatic
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Urdu, English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yes. There is a video that shows how it looks likes. And you can download the project attached there, open it up and see what it looks and plays like.
And it is not a plug-in. It's made through events.

Kurtkakes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Arabic
Primarily Uses
Other
now that I have looked through it and spent some time on it, this isint exactly what i was looking for, this is good but its not exactly what I want, thank you so much for trying though and i appreciate it!

SigmaSuccour

Dogmatic
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Urdu, English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ah, I see. Then perhaps someone else can offer a different suggestion. :LZSsmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Is this Profile Banner thing new? Or did I just discovered it now?
Well.. I was going to post my randomly generated road experiments... But the new "Attach Files" on profile posts seems to be quite buggy. Also there's no more option to insert Imgur images. Highly unfortunate. Guess I'll give them a bit to fix it and go back to messing with stuff.
my first day back to working on my project and i'm pooped!! hope to get back in the rhythm soon!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
beccokiwis