Kurtkakes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Arabic
Primarily Uses
Other
hello! I would like some help with this, this is what i need to do but i cant figure out how to do it

a player walks to a tile and triggers a event, a image is shown on the screen (for an example a close up of the player getting attacked by someone, that is what the image is showing) and the player has to mash a button (space) in a certain amount of time to struggle free, and a indicator in the upper corner of the screen shows if the button is being pressed or not (lets say for example a red circle for not pressed and a green circle if it is pressed), can anyone help me with this?

I am a beginner so I would like simple explanation, thank you

SigmaSuccour

Dogmatic
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Urdu, English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You can use this:

Simply download the project, and copy paste the events, common events, variables, (and anything else) to your game.

Kurtkakes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Arabic
Primarily Uses
Other
its a good plug-in but can it do what I have explained?

SigmaSuccour

Dogmatic
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Urdu, English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yes. There is a video that shows how it looks likes. And you can download the project attached there, open it up and see what it looks and plays like.
And it is not a plug-in. It's made through events.

Kurtkakes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Arabic
Primarily Uses
Other
now that I have looked through it and spent some time on it, this isint exactly what i was looking for, this is good but its not exactly what I want, thank you so much for trying though and i appreciate it!

SigmaSuccour

Dogmatic
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Urdu, English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ah, I see. Then perhaps someone else can offer a different suggestion. :LZSsmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

"Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is."-Krishna
FastFood in my country is neither fast nor cheap like it's expected to be, but people still buy a lot of it. I don't want to imagine how much of it people would eat if it was.
Started finishing up my bosses and characters...I don't know how long...but its going to take long...

I ended up needing to do a chapter one world map remake. It's still WIP but coming along nicely. =D
Stream will be live shortly! I will be beginning a play-through of Resident Evil 4! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maybeacat