GothicMonocle

Dearly Departed
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Greek
Primarily Uses
RMMV
First off, I know this has been asked before. And I know it is possible to achieve through eventing. But the process is buggy and tedious so why on earth hasn't anyone made one of those yet? I am looking for something similar to
this chain command minigame except I want it to only display one button that you have to repeatedly hit and a meter that drops unless the button is pressed repeatedly. If it drops to zero, you lose. If it fills all the way up, you win! (Much like the chain command mini game you get to set the difficulty and the sounds it makes. Hopefully the graphics are customizeable,too.)

Anyway, I hope I don't get anyone suggesting I should do it with events and then have the forum go quiet for all eternity like it happened back to my VX ace days. I REALLY need that plugin. And I am sure a lot of people who don't feel like making a thousand different common events for just one minigame need it too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Just finished planning out the skeleton of the main quest line of my new game. I'm so excited for it!
Integrating Jason Perry's japan tile set while listening to Murray Atkinson's Heaven and Earth background music.
I forgot I had an account on rpgmakercentral lol
"What do you think the best place to visit on this cold days?" "Hell..."
Been so busy lately that I wonder if I should slowly start preparing the advent calendar resources so I have enough in december.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yeriano