Chacal_1

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portugues
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
after I installed a plugin, the game buttons don't appear or work anymore, whether in the menus, in shops and for entering passwords.

I opened another project and the plugin is working fine.

I have also literally erased everything from my project, the plugins I use, the default plugins I replaced with a New projecto and the problem remains.

Can someone help me?

Dev_With_Coffee

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
PT-BR
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
Are you Bel.SV?

This problem is probably in the game's settings save, which is different from the progress save.
The "Options" settings are stored in it, just delete the global.rmmzsave file and open the game again.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
it is either an incompatibility with a second plugin or a wrong order, or it wouldn't happen with the same plugins in one project but not when tested in another.

Which means we need screenshots of your plugin manager with the full list of plugins to start looking for possible causes.

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
after I installed a plugin, the game buttons don't appear or work anymore, whether in the menus, in shops and for entering passwords.
Might help if you tell us what plugin you installed ;)

I've moved this thread to Plugin Support. Thank you.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Finally was able to record the rest of the game demo! I added some edits here and there, this is why it takes me so long to do stuff cuz I find a problem and have to fix it asap. x.x
Game: https://dj990j.itch.io/region-of-mythos
Databasing. Just with what I consider "bare minimum", I have listed over 200 skills. That's not all of it, and isn't even considering skills that only 1 class would realistically have. lol

It's a Spanish devlog don't get scared!.
Just read the forum rules just for kicks and rule 14 reminds me of this:
150.jpg
I'm in the process of converting all locks and intimidate/persuade dialogue options into D20 DC based success/fail (modified by player skill). Before, it required a certain flat amount you had to meet, but with rolls, it offers more freedom. For instance, you can repeatedly try to unlock a door instead of just not meeting the requirement to unlock it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kopa