Reaction score
First Language
Ru
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hi. Probably I have a very stupid question but I hope anyone can help me with it.
I've created title screen (using images) with buttons (new game, load, etc.) and decided to add button which can open website in browser. Draw the button is not a problem but I dunno what command or script I should use to add link. I've tried to find any info on the internet but no results. Anyone knows how make it work?

Sorry for my weird english ^^

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
you'll need a script, and there is one such script on the master script list for Ace - but I don't know the exact name, you'll have to search the MSL yourself. (the link to the MSL is included in "how to use a script" in my signature)

Reaction score
First Language
Ru
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
you'll need a script, and there is one such script on the master script list for Ace - but I don't know the exact name, you'll have to search the MSL yourself. (the link to the MSL is included in "how to use a script" in my signature)
I'd found the script and it works!
Thank you very much :)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Redesigning characters after such a long time feels great. Makes me excited to work on an old game again.
Phone menu to replace main menu WIP:
It's been that long since I wrote a plugin, it took me 4 attempts to realize it's != rather than #. In a 40-line plugin, 20 of those lines being documentation!
Disk Check Plugin - Running on Linux:
RMMV-Game-Mint.png
workin on some graphics for my game. was originally planning on doing a cartoony style for the town but I might stick with this instead

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gerebert