ButtonMasher wants to do more than mashing buttons!

ButtonMasher

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi everyone reading this,
I'm ButtonMasher 23 years old, I've been pushing buttons to play video game since i was a kid. And a few months ago i decided to do more than just pushing buttons to play, but to create video games. And i decided to start with RPG Maker MV. I mainly love making a story and character backgrounds for fantasy setting games. I currently making a game using MV, but it's still have so much bugs and very far from being done.

I'm interested in old-school RPG like Dragon Quest and Final Fantasy, but I don't really like the loooong grinding. I also like action RPGs like Dragon's Dogma, i love how the world is immersive imo. I'm weak to horror stuff and obviously will choose any other games/movies than horror.

I'm a shy guy and will try my hardest to finish my game (and to post questions if i'm stuck). Nice to meet you!

Jaded

Jaded from Seaweed village
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I kind of like those old grinding games.

Well, if you ever feel like giving up or in, I am sure this place can help motivate you again. It seems not only friendly but actual good advice and stuff...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Another unscheduled stream for Lightestone~ this time because we hit affiliate! Aaaahh- So other than the game we're also going to work on emotes/badges/etc!

www.twitch.tv/riazey
Is it necroposting if I ask for more info in my own months old thread? All the information in the thread is relevant
JRPG TextBox HTML - Part 2:
So I'm resuming work on the Shadowstar Trilogy. I've decided that it will take place between the end of G4 and the start of G5, and two of the Lost Rulers will be Twilight Sparkle and Sunset Shimmer (who is the moon princess in my AU).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lark_Larkington