slickdeath97

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I am looking for a script that works with yanflys new game plus script that allows the player to buy things that they want to carry over instead of set in stone carry over stuff. Thanks for any help.

Roninator2

Gamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
You could have two of each item. if the player chooses to keep one for carry over, then change the item to the one that will carry over. the other will have the <no carry over> tag.
More work than some awesome script to change the notetag.
But there are scripts that allow eval of notetags, IIRC. So you could have it choose the notetag or not based on a switch or variable, perhaps an array. This is where it gets complicated. If it can even be done.

slickdeath97

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
You could have two of each item. if the player chooses to keep one for carry over, then change the item to the one that will carry over. the other will have the <no carry over> tag.
More work than some awesome script to change the notetag.
But there are scripts that allow eval of notetags, IIRC. So you could have it choose the notetag or not based on a switch or variable, perhaps an array. This is where it gets complicated. If it can even be done.
Sorry it took me a while to reply, been busy. I really don't want to make double the items, mainly because there is a cap for the amount of items I can have in the database and I just don't have the time to be doing something like that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Hi, there.
I'm Creta Park, as Software engineer and Indie game developer.

Profile : creft.me/cretapark
GitHub : github.com/creta5164
Blog : creta5164.tumblr.com

My stuff

Who shares/sells their scripts/plugins on itch.io? Can I pick your brain?
If you ever need fantasy names and you're bored, make a fictional alphabet. Switch around the letters and see what you get :p
I JUST GOT PROMOTED TO 9TH GRADE BOIS!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
d3p4z