busbuzz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Wouldn't it be cool to have your battler sprites normally blending in your cutscenes? that's exactly what my project is about. That's why I created my Beta template, a walking character that can be used together with battler sprites.

Terms of Use
For RTP default missing SV Battlers:
Credit Busbuzz and Kadokawa

For Beta walking characters:
I have the templates, if you want them let me know.
Free to use for non commercial projects. If you want to use them in a commercial game ask me first, that will just depend on the case.

People1_1
People1-1.png
People1_2
People1-2.png
People2_2
People 2-2.png
People2_3
People2-3.png
People 2-4
People2_4.png
People 2_5
People2_5.png
People2_6
People2_6.png
People2_7.png

Beta Characters
I have the templates, if you want them let me know.
Free to use for non commercial projects. If you want to use them in a commercial game ask me first, that will just depend on the case.

!People1.png

Generator Eye Color Fix
Terms For the generator fix: none, free for everyone, It's just an annoying problem i wanted to fix

Have you noticed that when you want to change the color of the eyes in the generator, the white area is also changed???? it sucks right? even more when you go to photoshop and want to use the magic wand to select all the white area to make a quick fix and it also takes part of the iris so you have to manually change each freaking eye by hand.... Just grab this, drag and drop to the generator folder. You're welcome

Last edited:

busbuzz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
ok so this is my progress so far
!People1.png

busbuzz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Ok it did take me way longer than i expected. but i did a really good job i think!People1.png

busbuzz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I made these SV battlers of people 1-2 and people 1-1 those were super easy, I have no idea why they're missing. You just have to use the generator to make them... the challenge was making 2-2

Terms of use in the 1st post

People1-1.png
People1-2.png

People 2-2.png

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
That is a cute style you developed there and I am happy to see you tackling the missing MZ SV battlers!

busbuzz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
That is a cute style you developed there and I am happy to see you tackling the missing MZ SV battlers!
That's a very nice compliment coming from the master of masters :) thx avery. I love everything you've created.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I made a comic strip with the characters of my game.Flor en la cola eng.jpg
Hey, what does it mean in settings, privacy, where it says allow users to: view your identities??????????
I have returned yet again. No reason for my hiatus; just got distracted by video games and stuff. I figured out how to make a bootleg Ys 1 Battle system using in engine scripting (The only plugin enabled is the HUD thing).
Unfortunately I have no idea how to program but-stabbing as a crit without it being even more complicated to program so this is it.

Kickstarter successful!! I'm gonna have a Hot GameDev Summer in the trenches!
Me and my friend got into one of our usual discussions after I reccomended him a game, and I remember the last time we had a discussion like that, he disabled his FA account. This time, I found myself constantly checking my friends account hoping it wouldn't happen again. ...But it didn't.

The thing is... I just can't lie about my feelings, sometimes. :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bebeom1