Jachan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Sign Language
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I totally know it require a plugin for this, so I did tried to look around, even Yanfly's Message Core ( http://yanfly.moe/2015/10/10/yep-2-message-core/ ) itself that I just had installed (for on some other purposes, not just this)...

At start, I would like to have two boxes pop somewhere in the introduction scene as one of them mention about the jobclass information (show how good and bad this class does) and other one ask for confirming, instead to get the jobclass information disappeared for this.

Do anybody know I can do this or there is not even any scripter have done worked this as if... it turned them off?

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Do you just want the confirm prompt to show up while the text is still on the screen? If so that always happens as long as it is the event command immediately after your show test command. Just make sure there is absolutely nothing between the show text command and the show choices command, and both will be on the screen.

If that is not working, please post your event command so we can see what is going on.

Jachan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Sign Language
Primarily Uses
RMMV
i think you mean "Show teXt" command, not "teSt". xD

and yes, but actually, that's not exactly what I mean to ask.
I would like to have it be like this, had copied and cropped halves of each, which I combined both to show what I actually want THIS one (you can see the line just above the center (the bright star on center still work either))

Attachments

• Sample on MV Forum.png
    Sample on MV Forum.png
    336.9 KB · Views: 8

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Then, yes, that is not possible by default. You'll need a plug-in for that. And you might wish to know that there was only one such system ever made, and it was for VXAce and very buggy, so I'd suggest looking at ways to make the game without it, as such a system might not be possible.

Moving to Plug-in Requests

Jachan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Sign Language
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Forgive me for post it in wrong place.

Yeah, I did researched it around just few hours ago, which took me wrong version of RPGM (Google always think VX Ace is the latest version, not MV) and noticed their posts about the bugs.
But no worries. I was just posting this and see if there is any or in future (doubt they will post here after 30 days anyway). Besides, I have a back-up idea if this idea would be impossible to make, thanks to Yanfly's Message Core (have a plugin command, allow increase 4 to either 5 or 6 lines). =)

But thanks for your response however.

Latest Profile Posts

..of the major old school series that began in the 80s- early 90s, I still haven't beaten 'a' Zelda game. Mario 64 was the first Mario I've beaten. I don't know if I should give that honor to Link to the Past or A Link Between Worlds(I currently own both). Well technically I've haven't beaten a Sonic either (Game Genie doesn't count =P).
headshot_headinfo.jpg
Time to add the "headshot" concept into the game so that people may actually aim at the heads when shooting zombies and get massive damage and armor-pen bonus as rewards. :kaojoy:
(The red area is just for visually debug purposes right now. But, it's possible that I will add something that displays the weak spots of enemies in the future.)
Worked on a cutscene skip domino effect using Maker Systems' script as the basis. Basically if I have a batch of cutscenes in a row on different maps, now when you skip one cutscene it will skip the entire set. No more spamming X to skip a scene every new map.

Oh and it will work regardless of where you do it from in the set. Convenient!
seems absolutely WILD to me now all the hundreds of hours of work I used to do in 2k(3) over a decade ago with a resolution of 320x240. that seems so insanely TINY now, seemed so normal at the time!
Playing Aroma Indosiar theme song.
Aroma is an Indonesian TV show about cooking. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lollwi