Cosmic Architect

Architect of Worlds
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Ok, I've looked at at least 5 threads about this, and unfortunately could find none that help me. I recently downloaded fullscreen++, yanfly system options, and skip title screen so that I could make my own. It works perfectly fine, including the option screen so I know that these scripts are working... Infact, I used to be able to jump to my dungeon. I moved it over to my "start game" button on my title screen, and changed it to my intro, but now it doesn't work! It loads, but then crashed after a second. I'm not even using any pictures on that screen, except a default parallax I was already using.

Please help! the next update is set to release soon, and I can't even test it now xo

ElementalLight

Resident Anime Junkie
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Pull up the script editor after it spews the error and tells us  what script it is popping up as and provide a link to the script.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kes

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
You haven't even told us exactly what the error message is.

That error message will give the script, the line number and the essence of the error.  Without it, it is very hard to even begin to help you.

Hudell

Dog Lord
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Line 106 of the Cache script is the line that loads an image (could be any image). You'll need to provide more info.

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
add this BEFORE line 106 in the script

p path

(I'm not sure if path is correct - I don't have Ace with me right now. It will be whatever word is the argument to the method).

Play with the console turned on, and whatever file is shown in the console when the game crashes is the one it was trying to load.

Cosmic Architect

Architect of Worlds
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Here, I'll show you.  Thanks btw! I'll try that... Just trying to think of what you mean for a bit xD

Cosmic Architect

Architect of Worlds
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
The main character is the error o_O There must be something wrong with the graphic for some reason...(Unless it's totally gone... I'll have to check on that o.o)

But he's transparent on the title event... I guess it doesn't have to load until I turn that off, but... How odd o.o? One sec.

edit: Oh! For some reason, he disappeared before, so I got him from a backup version, and it is only a shortcut! That you all, this solves everything. I hope someone else with the same issue will see this before they make the same silly mistake. xD Thank you all, you've all been a great help! Especially Shaz. I haven't tested it, but I'm sure it should work perfectly after that!(haha, now comes the real challenge... Bug fixing on a time crunch xD)

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Cosmic Architect, please avoid double posting, as it is against the forum rules. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

Just edit your previous post instead of double posting

Cosmic Architect

Architect of Worlds
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Ah yes, you're right, my bad. I'll definitely try to remember that. I just have an inclination to double post, sorry about that.

And yes, the issue is solved, and I will stop double posting, so you can close this whenever you want to xD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Been parallax mapping nigh all night. :D
2nd character based on the same random inputs
the coffee shop i go to for open mic every friday only has 2 more open mics left and then they're done :'( i'm gonna die!
Everytime someone says Intel "kabylake" I hear either baby lake or ladycake.
Either I just had one of those dreams where you think you're awake, or I have time traveled. I woke up at 6:58am this morning, heard my father leaving for work, laid back down, now its 1:16am.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hayato7729