Cadh20000's "old" art

Cadh20000

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
The reason for the "old" in the thread title is the fact that most of my newer(and presumably better) work goes with a non-RM game I'm working on, so I have to be careful about posting it around here. While I did put some of it in here I won't go into detail about it.

Every image here (and much more, both image and literature) can be found on my DA account, just click on an image to go to it's page(if I set it up correctly anyway). Any (constructive) feedback is more than welcome, whether on this thread or on the DA pages.

These are totally unorganized, few things go with what is next to them.

Felidae Gauntlets (the one that goes with the other game)

Spoiler

Demon's Bloodstone Locket (goes with a short story I'm still working on)

Spoiler

Title for a manga I'm working on, titled "Excalibur: A new twist on an old tale"

Spoiler

Ulte'an (The world the manga takes place on)

Spoiler

Haunted Castle animated gif. Includes a link to a youtube video version that has sound effects.

Spoiler

Transformations animated gif

Spoiler

Edle Steinn (a collab with a friend of their OC)

Character and template copyright

Outfit and coloring by me

Spoiler

Sunset 1

Spoiler

Sunrise 1

Spoiler

Theran - Front view (My main OC and the lead character in my book.)

Spoiler

Theran - looking over his shoulder (My main OC and the lead character in my book.)

Spoiler

Elf

Spoiler

Flag of Corran (One of the countries in my book)

Spoiler

Fantasy Tiger - pencil sketch

Spoiler

Phoenix (Once again, from my book)

Spoiler

Dragon Skull - pencil sketch

Spoiler

Fantasy Sword (random design)

Spoiler

The Summoning of the Elementals: Fire - (animated gif, the scene comes from my book)

Spoiler

Stained Glass Dragon (NOTE: Not an actual stained glass, just a digital representation of one.)

Spoiler

Stained Glass Poinsettia (NOTE: Not an actual stained glass, just a digital representation of one.)

Spoiler

On her husband's shoulder (Once again, goes with my book. Bran and Katya, the brother-in-law/best-friend and the sister of Theran, the book's lead character)

Spoiler

Magic Necklace (One last image from my book, designed and made by Theran for his niece, Bran and Katya's daughter, Karen.)

Spoiler

A couple battlers I did up for laughs:

Spoiler

Also:

I am working on to trying to figure out how to implement the custom menu I want to use. A variant on the one I designed for a custom programmed 3D game I'm also working on.

Since they are technically artwork, I figured I'd post them here.

These are the mock-ups of them for the 3D game, I still need to edit and customize them for the RPGMaker game, but step one in doing so is figuring out what aspects I can retain and what I need to remove... I think I need to talk to an experienced scripter about it before making any big changes to the layouts...

Spoiler

*EDIT: February 7, 2015*

The matching bracelet and necklace belonging to Ellisandra, Theran's (my main character's) fiance. (From the book and short stories, not game.)

Bracelet:

Spoiler

Necklace:

Spoiler

*EDIT* July 26, 2016*

A title screen I did up for an old project idea that...to be honest, I've never worked on otherwise since typing up the rough idea. Unfortunately the dA watermark will have to stay since I don't have enough storage on the forums to re-upload it directly here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cadh20000

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
A couple battlers I did up for laughs:

Ninja-Cat Battler.pngLaser Squirrel Battler.png

Also:

I am working on to trying to figure out how to implement the custom menu I want to use. A variant on the one I designed for a custom programmed 3D game I'm also working on.

Since they are technically artwork, I figured I'd post them here.
These are the mock-ups of them for the 3D game, I still need to edit and customize them for the RPGMaker game, but step one in doing so is figuring out what aspects I can retain and what I need to remove... I think I need to talk to an experienced scripter about it before making any big changes to the layouts...

Cadh20000

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
The matching bracelet and necklace belonging to Ellisandra, Theran's (my main character's) fiance. (From the book and short stories, not game.)

Bracelet:

Necklace

Cadh20000

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
A title screen I did up for an old project idea that...to be honest, I've never worked on otherwise since typing up the rough idea. Unfortunately the dA watermark will have to stay since I don't have enough storage on the forums to re-upload it directly here.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Finally returning to one of my least favorite parts of game deving - mapping.
Me, adding new map: Okay, so this map will be the - wait...Map 501?! O.O E-excuse me?!
So, yup...breaking into the 500's for map count. Some are placeholders for now, since I haven't gotten around to actually mapping them yet. But soon. Very soon...oof, I'm scared.
Did anyone else get a 'sever error' a little while ago on fourms? because I did...
So... today was a friend birthday and she explicitly requested this little scene, otherwise she'll come to my house and shot me with a water gun.

Kinda late to the party but if you're trying to make a game with relatively large roster, my suggestion: be ready for a long, long ride yourself.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucianth