Dehsalp

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
korean
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Oh, that's strange. Before uploading, I tested it in a v1.6.2 project with three plugins active, in this order:
  • HIME_HiddenChoiceConditions
  • DreamX_ChoiceHelp
  • CaeF_DreamX_ChoiceHelp
Just now I tested again to be super sure, and yes, when I disable choice #1, that choice disappears and the correct descriptions are shown for the remaining choices. I tried a few different combinations of disabled choices and they all seemed to produce the correct result. After that I added HIME_LargeChoices to the end of the Plugin Manager list and experimented with that; again, everything seemed to work out correctly. :kaoswt:

I'm guessing your problem is due to a plugin conflict, though I'm not sure. Are you maybe using two plugins that affect choices, e.g. Yanfly's Extended Message Pack 1 and Hime's Hidden Choice Conditions? Perhaps list or screenshot all your plugins in your Plugin Manager. (Just a reminder: the order is generally important.)

I'm good! Glad you're still finding them useful~ :kaojoy:
Oh, I've arranged the HIME plugins in the order of the attached images to sort them all at once.

I saw above that I wrote DreamX choice help on top of HIME's large choice.

HIME's hidden choice
DreamX choice help
CaeF DreamX ChoiceHelp
HIME's large choice

Would you like to put it in between to sort it?

Should these plugins be placed below hidden choices, right above large choices?

+)
Secondly, it sorts by the attached image (named ffff), so it seems to work!

Thank you!

If there is another error or crash, i will check it and write it down in as much detail as possible.

Attachments

Last edited:

caethyril

^_^
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
EN
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This one doesn't appear to be in the opening post, which makes me a little curious...
Well spotted! Fixed. It was present in the drive folder, I'd just forgotten to add it to the opening post. ^_^

caethyril

^_^
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
EN
Primarily Uses
RMMV
...update summary since last November~ :kaoswt:
  • Updated Cae_WindowHelpText to v1.2 (multi-line help text, param types were changed!)
  • Updated Cae_MovingWindows to v1.2 (minor fix for this in evals)
  • Released Cae_MapUpdateRate
  • Updated Cae_CustomEscCodes to v1.3 (Yanfly wordwrap compatibility)
  • Updated CaeF_DreamX_ChoiceHelpFix to v1.2 (Hime Hidden Choices compatibility)
  • Released CaeX_FootstepTime
  • Released Cae_SaveLoadSwitch and quickly updated to v1.1 (added save ID variables)
  • Released Cae_DamageDisplayPos
Maybe a quarterly summary would be better in future... Note that if I don't post a summary you can always check the drive folder via the link in the opening post, click the "List view" button near the top-right, then sort by Date Modified. (I also have some small/niche stuff in the plugins > odds & ends sub-folder there in case anyone's interested.) :kaopride:

That's all for now, happy RPG Making! :kaohi:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Although limited to only this shop for room decorations, I like this aspect for previewing items.
So yesterday I got a follower (follow my NSFW art account) who dmed me and said to me :
if you continue to be friends with [name of the artists] which make me uncomfortable I will have to unfollow and I am like :
... do it?
Did I add too many?? Is there such a thing?

Rabbit's Shop I've been reworking. Still some dated graphics but 99% satisfied I think.:kaophew:
Traps, detecting traps, and disarming traps including treasure traps have now been implemented into my Might and Magic-inspired project. If you don't want to get hurt, you better have a character who focuses on the perception skill, and you better have a character who focuses on the disarm skill!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loehz