Caitlin's Graphical World

Discussion in 'RPG Maker VX/Ace Resources' started by Caitlin, Jul 4, 2014.

1. Caitlin

Caitlin \(=^o^=)/ Kitten shall rule the world!!! Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Update: I've been adding the graphics to the first post, hopefully some graphics that I never shared here for reasons of forgetting and such. I didn't do this, because I had slow internet before and sometimes real life stress (something that's now gone). I've added updated graphics of my Victorian walls and hope to do more walls... Getting much better at them than before. I am, also, trying to do some original POP! Horror graphics, but they are not on the front page, yet.

I'm in the middle of writing a book, and making a game, but I am getting so much better at making graphics than I was before. I took a look at some of those graphics and am amazed about how much better I am now, than before. I hope to further improve. :kaoluv:

I am going to be submitting curved walls to restaff, but I am not sure if they will be accepted. I am not sure if they are still accepting RPG Maker VX ACE graphics or are they only doing RPG Maker MV. I will look and if I don't end up submitting them, because that is the case, I will release them here. :kaohi:

PandaMaru likes this.
  2. Caitlin

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Update: I am going to be releasing a brand new tileset (I have to add things, plus, create a sharable floor) of my catacombs. I love the original ones, only I was creating a stone bridge and suddenly, it made me realize that it would make an awesome wall tiles, too. This isn't complete as I still have things to add and wanted to share my progress with you guys! I still haven't had the time to ask if they're still taking restaff submissions for RPG Maker vx ace, yet. NOTE: The current floor is created by @Celianna from her Futuristic pack and I will have to create a tile to be able to share. What sort of things would you love to see in a catacombs? Also, I haven't added bones in the resting places, yet.

Things I am planning:
    Jars
    Stone tables, platform
    broken items
    Recess for candles

I am really excited about the look for this tile, because I am finally getting up to the point where my tiles are looking like awesome. And I loved my graphics before. I am always competing with myself and what I've done before. The way i think it should be. (^_^)/

Screenshot: new catacombs
    UPDATEd_Catacombs.PNG

lottesong likes this.
  3. Caitlin

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    UPDATE: I am going to do something that I swore I never do and that's to have premium edits that I will be giving away on my patreon page only and it will be a once a month situation. When I purchase RPG Maker MV I will be doing those graphics to. I can't link to the page, but I will give you my patreon name, so if you chose to look it up... It will be up to you. I will still be giving away graphics, but my once a month graphic re-edits for my old past graphics. My first graphic I am going to be giving away is going to be that catacomb graphic.

Patreon name: "Chronicles of Honor" Note: That floor is from Celianna and will not be given away. It's merely a recolor, anyway. I hope to save up for some things and hope that you see it in your heart to give whatever you can.

4. Caitlin

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    UPDATE: I have finally "namely because I got a better computer* placed all of my graphics into zip file and placed it on the front post. I have meant to do this in the past, but slow computer or slow internet made it hard. I would have done it before only I had to update my computer, and getting obsessed with games that I wished I could play before. Dead Space and Dragon Age: Origins. Plus, Family guy....

Kyuukon likes this.
  5. Kyuukon

Kyuukon 主人公 Veteran

First Language:
    Spanish
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Can't download it for whatever reason :( I think you can't share the link directly, you have to "make" a shareable public link.

6. Caitlin

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Oops! (=._.=) Change link, so it should work now.

Kyuukon likes this.
  7. Caitlin

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    UPDATE: I've updated my old juke box graphic to a completely, no RTP bit graphic and I just absolutely love it!
    [​IMG]

GolfHacker likes this.
  8. Caitlin

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Okay, I have an update for my graphics and this is for people who like to parallax map, or even with creative license for people who use the engine. I love it, actually. :kaopride: Not that I am going to be using it, though. :kaoback: Now, I have to get back to work on other graphics, though. Back into the shadows I go!!!
    [​IMG]

GolfHacker and Dymdez like this.
  9. Caitlin

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I have a gift for people (if there's anything that shouldn't be in there, please let me know) and you can ALL use it in commercial projects, except for the one person and he knows who he is. I don't think he's on this site, anyway, so no problem! Anyway, these graphics have been edited and fall under the following terms of service (FSM, with the addition that some graphics can't be used outside of RPG Maker, as I did use some tiles from that, too.). If you are good enough to realize which you can use and which you can't as it contains (RTP)...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6ktvc9tarsz9mjh/Commission 3.zip?dl=0

10. callmedan

callmedan Friendly Stranger Veteran

First Language:
    Vietnamese
    Primarily Uses:
    RMXP
    Cool ! You save my life XD Thank you ! :D

11. Dymdez

Dymdez Newbie-in-Chief Veteran

First Language:
    English
    @Caitlin WOW these are awesome, can't wait to use them

Marquise* likes this.
  12. Caitlin

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    (^_^) You're welcome! o_o I hope that people get lots of good use out of them!

I am really looking forward to seeing what people can do with them! (^_^) I love looking at awesome maps.. it's a weakness of mine!

NOTE: I am going to be releasing more graphics in the upcoming future, when it gets cooler here and I am going to be releasing my edits for my original game. o_o' Since I moved it over to MV, it's just easier to start all over again, so I don't want these graphics to go to waste...

Last edited: Jun 18, 2017
    callmedan likes this.
  13. Marquise*

Marquise* Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    French-Canadian
    Hello @Caitlin , I was working on someone's commission when I wasn't sure if he was still logging to this site when I saw that his last activity was here and I was curious upon your own share to all commission. But I was slightly afraid of the ._.DS_Store file that I couldn't open and that asked me to open an app or something... What is that?

14. Caitlin

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    (o_o') I have no idea, and I have been worried...(of course, I didn't mean to zip it up there) So, I googled it and found something that actually will solve your worries. As for commission, normally I don't share commissions unless of course, you ripped me off and I decide to share them, because I want them to be used, only not by the person who ripped me off. (^_^)

Marquise* likes this.
  15. Marquise*

First Language:
    French-Canadian
    Woah! I saw it also on my Win folder. Reassure me; you work on a Mac?
    (Sorry to ring horns and bells that way but it is my very first encounter with such a file. And I know very few veterans on this site would ever post anything harmful. Still, I had to be certain and /or warn just in case!)

16. Caitlin

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    @Marquise* I work on a Mac, but I wondered if it was universal, so, I decided to check. It's solely a Mac file... According to a site, it's safe to delete it, apparently it happens from time to time.. o_o' Strange files on your computer is worrisome I admit. I work on a nice little Mac mini that my sister lets me use. (^_^) It's a nice little Mac mini! o_o There's actually two Macs in this room, so... no fear!

If you're curious it happens a lot when you do one of a couple of things, connect to a Mac, download a zip file from a Mac and apparently created automatically. (._.')

Marquise* likes this.
  17. Marquise*

First Language:
    French-Canadian
    @Caitlin yeah I thought so in the end. I mean the part saved for windows had that file too so it was a good guess that a Mac did it! Kind-of an imposition to the concurrent users or an invite. (When big companies will stop ruining the world to be on top of it? We have to work too without worries for compatibility or hacks. :p )

18. Caitlin

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    @Marquise* I guess I should put a warning up on the OP to warn people about that file in the zip and not to be worried. (>_>) (<_<)

Marquise* likes this.
  19. Marquise*

First Language:
    French-Canadian
    @Caitlin Yeah! XD Sorry for the hassle. I know I pretty might read negative all the time. You have great work. It feels like just THAT was noticed! :) (Then again, what to expect from an ol'paranoid?)

BTW, you have all my sympathies for the rip-off... I was recently ripped-off too... In fact, it is like everyone out there is there to rip me off! Then again, don't let that one stop you! :D

20. Caitlin

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    @Marquise* (._.') Actually, that wasn't so paranoid, but when I was on my windows computer and I saw a program called "MOM"... I wanted to remove it and actually had to google what it was. Yeah, people think that they can do X and get Y for free, without hesitation on your thoughts or feelings on the matter. Absolutely, I don't let that stop me, because I know I am improving and have helped plenty from thinking that in order to have awesome maps that they'd have rip people off. (^_^) Doing my part... (o_o) Being extra cautious isn't a bad thing, though, so no hassle whatsoever, so look at it like that. I'm not paranoid, but being extra cautious. *although, I admit that I a tad bit on the paranoid side at times

Marquise* likes this.