Nightblade50

Developer of "Delta Origins"
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English, French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I love the interior well graphics and the secret passage through the bookshelf, and the modern ruins tileset is really awesome!

EDIT: I also really like the fireplace passages. One of them reminds me of a dumbwaiter.

Caitlin

\(=^o^=)/ Kitten shall rule the world!!!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Thomas Smith I hadn't thought of dumbwaiters, but you're right... Thanks for comment! =^_^= Hmm, but your comment did give me a great idea for future graphic: Hotel lobby, a bar set and hotel rooms.

Note: I have redid another one of my earlier title screens (title 2) and they're crystals. Completely original, with the shape of the Crystals from Mystic Quest, but these are completely original. So, you are free to use these in any engine from XP, VX, VX ACE to MV and heck, use them in any engine outside of RPG Maker if you want. No RTP was used in the production of these tiles. I felt my old crystals were in a sore need of an update and felt that people might like to use one or all of these crystals on a title screen.

Caitlin

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've been busy with editing my book, doing a mapping commission (can't show, don't ask.. NDA) and all of the sudden got inspiration to do another remake of one of my VX ACE doors. I will likely do more in the future, but in the middle of trying to find sideways stairs for MV for this map I'm doing. Oh well! Enough the door I think it turned out pretty well.

New graphic in horror, character VENTS!!!

Last edited:

Nightblade50

Developer of "Delta Origins"
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English, French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I've been busy with editing my book, doing a mapping commission (can't show, don't ask.. NDA) and all of the sudden got inspiration to do another remake of one of my VX ACE doors. I will likely do more in the future, but in the middle of trying to find sideways stairs for MV for this map I'm doing. Oh well! Enough the door I think it turned out pretty well.
Wow, I like that!

Caitlin

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
^_^ Thanks! I was trying to find sideway stairs and googled my own graphic ... suddenly realized why in the heck had I not done this graphics, yet. o.o

NOTE: I will be releasing MORE tomorrow and trust me, they're just as awesome. =^_^=

Last edited:

Caitlin

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
UPDATE: =^_^= I told you I had more to give and give I shall, because I got obsessed with the skull in the SCIENCE FICTION tiles in RPG Maker MV... I will definitely post more in the coming week, today, tomorrow... who can ever tell.. Enjoy until then, friends of the night! ha ha ha ha ha!

(A gateway into the realms of the dead or merely a secret passage that will never let you go. Do you enter knowing that it will lead you into insanity.. is this the end of the story or merely the beginning? You decide.)

(You've entered into the abandoned hospital, school or mental hospital where there are friendly and violent spirits... Blue is calm and red glowing eyes of the angry spirit SHOWS how upset they are.)

(Creepy doll with a skull shows that this was in fact not a doll, but a person trapped in this form... peaceful, or angry...)

starlight dream

Loving life...One dream at a time
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
EN, EL, FR
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Oh they're great! Thank you! Loving the gates.. they fit so much with my maps, and the doll is seriously creepy! (yay).

Your descriptions are a fun bonus this time xD :LZScat:
It's like you're giving us a tour of your store. I wonder what is up there, on the 3rd shelf near the window, in that small metal box! :LZSooo: Can we see what you've stocked up there?

Caitlin

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
=^_^= Yeah, I love to write little things like that.. but I have to be very careful or else, I'll get over inspired. You know inspiration like a mustard seed. Tiny little inspiration... POOF! Suddenly a whole universe has been created. I'll see if I can open that box, who knows what stuff I have in there. Even scarier stuff I hope. lol

MMMm

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
N/A
I love the usage of that gate as a secret passage. It could look like decoration until the player finds an item to activate it.

zephar123

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Okay, this time around I am going to do things a bit differently than my last graphics topic. I am going to release them in THEMES, MODERN, SCIENCE FICTION, HORROR, and general. Within each of those sections are going to be the typical, Charactersets, tile sets, and etc, if it fits. I do have an update and I am still working on my French country tiles I had a major meltdown, because of my game likely being disqualified. Well, I often work on graphics to make me feel better and suddenly, I had a desire to work on something science fiction. Think something like Star Trek, automatic doors! (=^_^=)/

Light and dark versions: Oh, not in character set format, so you will have to do that. I suggest GIMP with a TEMPLATE, but if you are having trouble... Just say something and I'll put them into character set format. The two version without a floor are empty for you to place your OWN floor tiles there. Credit: The K company and of course, ME, Caitlin Nicnubill, cait or Nicnubill whatever!
I really like the doors, I am needing for my project as much space style tiles as I can get. I'll make sure to remember this if I get the game into a usable state and give you credit and copy of the game =).

Caitlin

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
=^_^= Yup, that's me! I should use the same name, but it was an old account before I joined this site. lol

Caitlin

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
(=^_^=) Well, I got a note on DeviantArt and noticed that something ELSE, I could redo with MV graphics. A previous request from my VX Ace days. LOCKERS!!!! A row of them edited from the Science Fiction set. Feel free to edit and share, if you'd like.

Caitlin

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I am in the middle of working on a new book, since I finally finished up the edits on my first one... in my signature, if you're curious, but anyway... I upgraded to Gimp 2.10 and it has some nice feature. I thought I'd do some graphics to play around with it. What would you like for me do? I can't do characters, edits, but not original human characters, but interior graphics are my love of my life. Ask and let's see what magic I can do! What graphics would you want me to do, from my VX ACE topic to graphics I haven't done, yet! Note: If I feel I can't do it, I will say, but who knows I might try.

Caitlin

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Okay, I am still waiting for people to give suggestions, so I created this graphic based on Coke machines... Ruined version, off version and working version... Hmm, I might create a blinking lights one at a later date... =^_^=

starlight dream

Loving life...One dream at a time
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
EN, EL, FR
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Maybe a kitty or dog bed? :)

Nice coke machine, I love the way you color metallic parts.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

The most rewarding part of making custom body character parts is absolutely not making the masks work. Somebody please put me out of my misery.
Any commercial devs here ever mess with Gamejolt? Been contemplating making my games available there but don't know if it's worth the effort or not.
Social distancing taught me of how much of not a loner I am. Dammit, I miss seeing my friends...
Happy 4th of July all. Anybody have plans? Mine here is staying home away from the virus. Still a nice 3 day weekend.
The project I am working on is going great at the moment. I'm hoping everyone is having as successful a time as I am. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hervedumont73