Caitlin's MV World

Caitlin

\(=^o^=)/ Kitten shall rule the world!!!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Pearl484 Thanks! I always think of Halloween after the fact, but this year I wanted to do some horror related stuff BEFORE Halloween. lol I'm glad you like it!

Caitlin

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Happy Halloween! Okay, it's not Halloween, yet, but I noticed that someone asked for 'horror' manor tiles and thought, well.. I could do those so I started some manor horror tiles. =^_^= my pug has the poops, so I can't write today... I still want to do more in connection with the horror manor, but I'd need some input in what people would love to see. I thought I'd get started on the easy stuff, secret passageways, ruined walls and such.. I am not sure how well the cornered walls work, so let me know.

Idiot

save early, save often, save versions
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Wow, I love these manor tiles! The colors are perfect and the detail is really skillfully done. Thank you for your hard work!

Caitlin

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Idiot Thanks! I hope to get more done, like furniture and such, especially interactive stuff.. can never have too much of that. lol

UPDATE: A screenshot for the tiles, thus far...

Last edited:

CallMeBatman

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I LOVE the horror tiles! Looking forward to the rest of the stuff you're thinking of releasing that match!

Caitlin

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Okay, I saw a box tutorial on twitter and thought that he was right... So I edit some boxes in the rough nature as his were... .. Not as beautifully done, of course.

Caitlin

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have been taking breaks while I write my grandfather's obit, mentally I needed to relax and graphics do that. Plus, someone asked about my VX Ace doors and I realized that I could do them better. Anyway, I can't guarantee that fit in with RTP or the native MV graphics, but... I'll leave that to you. Here they are Science Fiction doors. Note: I am likely to do more. =^_^=

Pearl484

Sweetly Spiked Flower
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Holy cow. That's such an improvement. That's so awesome.

Caitlin

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Pearl484 Thanks! =^_^= It took me awhile to learn how to get used to larger tiles!
@CCryptozoologist Thanks! I think that we all need a few messy tiles from time to time. It makes things look a bit more realistic.
Anyway, I decided that we needed an "INTERNET" tiles like the ones from Mega Man Battle Network.. So I created some tiles to fit that need and to update my old VX Ace tiles of a similar nature. Hey, what can I say? I'm a girl who loves Mega Man Battle Network. =^_^= I have a few tiles and I hope to add some more in the time ahead to make it seem more like a virtual world. If anyone wants to create more tiles or edits of these tiles, go ahead.. just link back to the topic.

dawnhunter

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hi, sorry if this has been asked already, I didn't look thru the 5 pages for the answer. Do you have a version of this (below) door that has the swinging animations, like the RTP and your skull gate do?

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Caitlin That sliding bookcase door is helping enable my plans for a secret agent game. Thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Kitchen counters! I am on my second version of counters. It is slow going and I always see little details that could be done better. Have to force myself to say that's good enough for now and continue on.
I always thought I was just really, really bad at communication, then the internet proceeds to say "lol no".
Almost 100,000 Threads! We should make a celebration. Make a 100K logo? :p
Cursed problem: Multiple language switches. Say, you want to switch to EN language from JP but you have no idea where the language switch in JP menu language.
Tonight I'm finally going to start putting the dungeons my team has made on grid paper into the engine. That's the final step of making the game world.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shbist75