Caleb's Sprites & Battle Animations

Discussion in 'RPG Maker MV Resources' started by CalebW, May 9, 2019.

1. CalebW

CalebW Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Hey RPG Maker's, I have been practicing creating sprites as I'm in creation of my own game currently. I noticed... there just wasn't enough monster sprites for 4 - way animations.

Now there are a few amazing creators that have them, however, I wanted to offer some to the community as well.

Terms of use : Anything posted in this thread will be free of use for commercial and non-commercial games unless it is an edit or recolor of another creators work. If it falls under that label, please make sure to credit them and myself. If you decide to use any of my sprites, I am fine with re-colors, and minor edits. Please do not post them in any other thread or location, and I'd love to see your game you use them in. With all of that said here are my first contributions:

The Royal Slime! (Now with added friends) The Queen Slime, The Super Hero Slime, and Slime Borg.

[​IMG]

Laser :D
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I will continue over time to add more here as I get the chance to create it.

Thanks everyone.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 21, 2019
  2. CalebW

CalebW Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Updated original posting to update slime sheet. Personally Slime Borg is my fav so far. :D

3. CalebW

CalebW Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    [​IMG]

Hope everyone likes it, working on more sprites and animations day by day as I get the chance. This one was fun.

Gianmher likes this.
  4. CalebW

CalebW Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    [​IMG]

5. CalebW

CalebW Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Today I bring you some extended resources to go with Irina's Plugin : https://atelieririna.itch.io/collectible-card-game Credit to 'RPG Maker Irina' must be given credit in your games both commercial and non-commercial. This is not an arsenal of all the edits resources I made as some you have to be a Patreon to https://aekashics.itch.io/ With all of that said these extended resources I'd love if you post what you end up making with them, and credit would be cool for me but not required.

I have also uploaded a .psd template for the package card. The rest you can edit in other programs if need be. The front card layouts are in a grid by 470 x 440.

JS Code - Here you can see that these variables set the size of the text box, the position of the icon numbers (Which is set to where the images have the icons set), and the 48x48 w/h is the determined graph variables. Feel free to change these variables but if you do, you have to adjust the entire card layout too.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Card Back - Make a back up of your original Card Back provided in the plugin assets download. Name this file as CardBack. Nothing more.
    [​IMG]

Card Mask - This is the Mask needed to get the Octagon Shape of the Card in the game. Make sure to name the file CardMask and make a backup of the original.
    [​IMG]

Octagon Layout for Dark Elemental Enemies / Cards - All of the icons on here are part of a large commercial and non-commercial free icon set. You can edit the icon's but the way the JavaScript Code is in the plugin which I'll type below, the Icon's are placed
    [​IMG]

Octagon Layout for No Elemental Enemies / Cards
    [​IMG]

Octagon Layout for Fire Elemental Enemies / Cards
    [​IMG]

Octagon Layout for Earth Elemental Enemies / Cards
    [​IMG]

Octagon Layout for Light Elemental Enemies / Cards
    [​IMG]

Octagon Layout for Water Elemental Enemies / Cards
    [​IMG]

Octagon Layout for Wind Elemental Enemies / Cards
    [​IMG]

Octagon Card Pack - This one is also name specific in the folder. When having your < > notetags in an item use the name for the "card booster pack" you choose to make an item and put the name that you name this file. It is all case sensitive.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thank you for stopping by and feel free to ask any questions.

6. Nimblefizz

Nimblefizz Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    LOVE the new card shapes! I’m so excited to use that plugin. Thanks for sharing!

CalebW likes this.
  7. CalebW

CalebW Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Thank you! I'll be uploading some deck boxes soon to go along with the card shapes. :)

8. CalebW

CalebW Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    [​IMG]

Finally got a hang on the particle editor. Here is Acid Rain. Will update this in the main post.

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 31, 2019
    Randor and Gianmher like this.